• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ~Mayors and Villagers Art Shop~ [Closed!]

Headshot or Full Body: Headshot~ Mayor
1 or 2 Characters: One~
Reference:
ESw80Ut.png
More refs here~ X
Any Other Info: Right now she is wearing the geisha wig but the normal hat she has on is fine is thats to complicated.

Please let me know when if you have accepted then I'll send the TBT :3

Last edited:
Headshot or Full Body: Headshot~ Mayor
1 or 2 Characters: One~
Reference:
ESw80Ut.png
More refs here~ X
Any Other Info: Right now she is wearing the geisha wig but the normal hat she has on is fine is thats to complicated.

Please let me know when if you have accepted then I'll send the TBT :3

You can send it~ I'll get started asap~

Okay I think I'd like to order now, if there are still slots? ^-^

Yup, still open~!

Headshot or Full Body: full body
1 or 2 Characters: 1 Character
Reference: Any Other Info: n/a C:

Put you down~
Send the tbt whenever you can!

Great! One sec~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Headshot or Full Body: Fullbody
1 or 2 Characters: 2 Mayors
Reference: http://toyhou.se/Issi/characters (Please look at Twili and Instinct, I will add more refs to Instinct soon so feel free to wait for them)
Any Other Info: When you do the drawing, make sure to capture the small details! I was thinking maybe they could each hold a side of a heart made of ruby? If that's possible. Thank you!

Great! One sec~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Headshot or Full Body: Fullbody
1 or 2 Characters: 2 Mayors
Reference: http://toyhou.se/Issi/characters (Please look at Twili and Instinct, I will add more refs to Instinct soon so feel free to wait for them)
Any Other Info: When you do the drawing, make sure to capture the small details! I was thinking maybe they could each hold a side of a heart made of ruby? If that's possible. Thank you!

Added you to the list~
Feel free to send the tbt whenever!

I'd like to make an order but it'll prob be a bit before I fill out the form if you don't mind?

Just wanted to say that Instinct has an amazing drawing that can be used as a ref by Taka now :3 so you can do my request whenever it comes up

Sorry it took me forever to fill out the form, I get sidetracked too easily XDDD
Anyways here it is!

Headshot or Full Body: Full-Body
1 or 2 Characters: 2
Reference: Mayor [x] Amelia [x]
Any Other Info: Could Amelia be holding a bouquet of blue and purple pansies, and be handing my mayor a single blue one? I'd love that see that blushy look on his face u//w//u

Thank you!!

Sorry it took me forever to fill out the form, I get sidetracked too easily XDDD
Anyways here it is!

Headshot or Full Body: Full-Body
1 or 2 Characters: 2
Reference: Mayor [x] Amelia [x]
Any Other Info: Could Amelia be holding a bouquet of blue and purple pansies, and be handing my mayor a single blue one? I'd love that see that blushy look on his face u//w//u

Thank you!!

Sounds good~
Send the tbt once you're ready and I'll put you on the list!
Alltogether, since you have two humans (mayors) it'll be 300tbt~

Last edited:
Alltogether, since you have two humans (mayors) it'll be 300tbt~

That seems a bit off from what your price guideline says. I figured it would be 200. Are you sure it's correct? If so it's not an issue, I'll just pay it.

Last edited:
That seems a bit off from what your price guideline says. I figured it would be 200. Are you sure it's correct? If so it's not an issue, I'll just pay it.

Oh, actually we're both wrong-- it'd just be 150 for both of them xD;
Sorry about that! But, yes, it's 150tbt that you're paying~

Thank you for checking to make sure! I didn't mean to accidently overprice you D;
I think I was looking at the prices, saw 150tbt and thought 150 each xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Headshot or Full Body: full body
1 or 2 Characters: 1 Character
Reference: Any Other Info: n/a C:

CFuKJmC.png

There you go, Twins! Hope you like it~

Last edited:
Oh, actually we're both wrong-- it'd just be 150 for both of them xD;
Sorry about that! But, yes, it's 150tbt that you're paying~

Thank you for checking to make sure! I didn't mean to accidently overprice you D;
I think I was looking at the prices, saw 150tbt and thought 150 each xD
It's okay! I was just checking to make sure. I'll send the TBT over asap ~

Sorry to everyone who's currently waiting on a piece from me!
The past few days have been busy for me, but I'll hopefully have everyone's done before the end of the weekend <3

Sorry to everyone who's currently waiting on a piece from me!
The past few days have been busy for me, but I'll hopefully have everyone's done before the end of the weekend <3

It's okay, thanks for updating! Take your time~

Last edited:
PHBJzLr.png

QHpbT10.png

y2pzVDW.png

yMdoCtw.png

Here you go everyone!
I hope you all enjoy them!!

Back