• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop ~Mayors and Villagers Art Shop~ [Closed!]

MinishMae

Sleepless Artist
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1635-9281-5129
New Leaf Token
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (33) +
~Minish Mae's Art Shop~

I decided I'd open up some tbt commissions for everyone~ I've never done this before, so feel free to haggle the prices-- but within reason! I hope you all find something you like~!​

WILL: Mayors, Villagers, Pokemon, Original Characters, dragons, anything nintendo related, characters in FE Heroes style!

WON'T: Two Mayors/OCs in the same drawing (I can draw up to two villagers/Pokemon in one piece though!) , anything NSFW, complicated arnor

Headshots

Villager = 50 TBT
Mayor = 75 TBT

Full Body

1 character = 100 TBT
2 character = 150 TBT

Pixel Art Icons

50x50 DA Icon = 50 TBT
100x100 Forum Icon = 100 TBT

1. You can choose for me to draw a mayor, a villager, or both together. I won't, however, draw two humans together, because it's slightly draining. If you have a mayor, please provide a picture for me!

2. No NSFW allowed; this includes nudity, gore, and sexual themes.

3. I am a pretty fast artist, but at times work and school get in the way. All I ask is that you be patient!

4. If for some reason I cannot complete your commission, I will give your TBT back.

5. Please keep in mind, I'm still new to the forums! Be patient with me as I may not understand simple things!

6. The TBT must be sent first.

7. If I don't get back to you in a week, and I have your name down-- feel free to ask about the progress.

8. Please let me know when you send your tbt~!

Coco.jpgEunice.jpg
Lucky.jpgMayor Mae.jpg

Headshot or Full Body: [If headshot, say whether it's Mayor or Villager!]
1 or 2 Characters: [You can only choose 1 character if it's a headshot!]
Reference: [Please give me the character you want to draw; whether it's a mayor, villager, or an oc!]
Any Other Info: [If you have anything else you want in the drawing; like a prop, let me know here!]

Open for commissions!

[sub]Commission List:
1. Luxanna [Finished!]
2. Twins [Finished!]
3. Turtleyawesome55 [Finished!]​

Attachments

• img074.jpg
    img074.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Headshot or Full Body: Full Body
1 or 2 Characters: 2
Reference: My Mayor + Clyde
Any Other Info: My mayor has waist long hair, the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses, she has lots of eyelashes and blush. Please draw clyde in the original shirt he comes with but give him sleeves and make sure his tall is visible. The poses can be anything sweet and innocent!

Total: 150 TBT lemme know if you accept my order and i'll send the tbt your way!

Headshot or Full Body: full body
Reference: (x) + Biskit
Any Other Info: you can choose the pose, anything cute will do ^^ for my mayor I would like her ponytail visible on the side, as well as her hibiscus

thanks for considering! I'll send tbt if you accept ♥

1 or 2 Characters: 1
Reference: http://imgur.com/a/5ql1l
Any Other Info: Cosmog the Pokemon if possible? There are references in the album. Please don't feel pressured to do it if you don't feel comfortable though :)

Thank you for your consideration

Reference: My Mayor + Clyde
Any Other Info: My mayor has waist long hair, the flowers on her crown are muted pink and red roses, she has lots of eyelashes and blush. Please draw clyde in the original shirt he comes with but give him sleeves and make sure his tall is visible. The poses can be anything sweet and innocent!

Total: 150 TBT lemme know if you accept my order and i'll send the tbt your way!

You're on the list! I'll get started as soon as possible! Send the TBT whenever you can~

Headshot or Full Body: full body
Reference: (x) + Biskit
Any Other Info: you can choose the pose, anything cute will do ^^ for my mayor I would like her ponytail visible on the side, as well as her hibiscus

thanks for considering! I'll send tbt if you accept ♥

You're also on the list now! Send the TBT whenever you can, and I'll get started on your commission as soon as possible!~

Any Other Info: Cosmog the Pokemon if possible? There are references in the album. Please don't feel pressured to do it if you don't feel comfortable though :)

I'm sure I can add Cosmog in~ But, it'll be extra TBT if I do. I'd probably ask for an extra 50TBT if that's acceptable? Whenever you're ready, send your TBT my way and I'll get started!

xlZAp6E.png

Here's yours Brina~
I'll get started on everyone else's soon!

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like to order! :3

Is the max two characters for TBT?

I'd like three mayors in a drawing of more if possible but if two is max that is okay.

Last edited:
Hi! I'd like to order! :3

Is the max two characters for TBT?

I'd like three mayors in a drawing of more if possible but if two is max that is okay.

Two is the max, I'm sorry ;-;

thank you very much! just sent the tbt, take your time ^^

7uvMrIp.png

Here's yours Ariane~
I'm sorry the skirt looks a bit wonky-- I wasn't sure how I could do it properly ;w;
I do hope you like it though~!

7uvMrIp.png

Here's yours Ariane~
I'm sorry the skirt looks a bit wonky-- I wasn't sure how I could do it properly ;w;
I do hope you like it though~!

AWWWWW this is adorable!! I love it, thank you so much :') I love their pose ♥
and the skirt doesn't look that bad ^^
so glad I ordered from you :blush:

Eeek, I love your style, it's like cartoony and realistic. <3
Headshot or Full Body: Mayor
1 or 2 Characters: 2, My Mayor and Lolly. :)
Reference:
XeSt0S0.jpg
Any Other Info: If you can't tell, her hair is pink and she's wearing the Kiki & Lala shoes! ^-^ Also, do you think you could draw her holding a pink heart balloon?

Could you perhaps do AC players that aren't in New Leaf?

11nGqzf.png

Here you go Gallade~ I hope you like it!
Your mayor was really fun to draw, as well as Cosmog c:

Oh, I see, thank you!

I can't decide two characters to get drawn together so I'll contact you back later ^-^

That's alright, take your time~

AWWWWW this is adorable!! I love it, thank you so much :') I love their pose ♥
and the skirt doesn't look that bad ^^
so glad I ordered from you :blush:

Ahhh, I'm glad you like it~
You're very welcome!

Eeek, I love your style, it's like cartoony and realistic. <3
Headshot or Full Body: Mayor
1 or 2 Characters: 2, My Mayor and Lolly. :)
Reference:
XeSt0S0.jpg
Any Other Info: If you can't tell, her hair is pink and she's wearing the Kiki & Lala shoes! ^-^ Also, do you think you could draw her holding a pink heart balloon?

Thank you~
Now, did you want a headshot or a fullbody? : o You put Mayor but not either xD
Once you decide which it is, you can send me the tbt and I can get started!

Could you perhaps do AC players that aren't in New Leaf?

I could, but I'd still like a reference if you can provide it for me!

Back