• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Wow, town reset WIN.

StarrySkye3

Bells
My Melody Easter Egg
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
I decided to reset my town of Willow. My new, second town of Salem had the perfect map and everything, to where it just made me really "meh" towards my town of Willow, so I found someone awesome on here to hold some items and I reset. Literally on my first try I found the perfect idea of my town map, peaches as native fruit, brown train station, and even a few villagers that I am happy with. I reset all the time and this NEVER happens! Sounds like I made the right choice by resetting! Has anyone else ever had this happen? It has taken me DAYS before to find a map I like. I just hope that I can really appreciate this town and finally get over my habit of resetting!

Last edited:
I started Cascades before I knew that you could choose more than the 4 maps provided. The only reason I chose it is that there was a small inlet to put my house without neighbors being close.
It had a great map, if I ever get rid of Kid Kat, the cafe's going right where he is, so re-tail, the cafe, town hall and the police station will be a nice little row.
Good luck on the reset!

Nice! I miss the days of thinking "this is it" lol. I have been resetting for so long that I always feel I could have a better map lol. Thank you for the luck! I really would like to stick with a town for once lol!

I've never really found the perfect map per say since I've always ended up settling if a map doesn't have everything I'm looking for, but a perfect map for me is usually one that has some things in it that i'm looking for. It doesn't have to be everything. In a map for me a green trainstation is crucial and retail on the upper half with peaches, but other than that everything else I don't mind too much about. Congrats on the new town though! Hope it shapes up to be something awesome. :blush:

Thank you all! :) sometimes it just feels good to not know every square inch of the map and explore a new map and find new possibilities lol. I settled with my last map despite resetting 50+ times over the course of a few days, so it's really nice that I found a map I really liked on the first try! :D

That's really lucky! I've never been in that state but I wish I could be

A few times I have reset and ended up with really popular Tier 1 villagers as my starters, but in the end I somehow wound up choosing a bad map every time and had little to no room for the permanent PwPs. Which led to me resetting. Again.

Last edited:
Guh, you're so lucky! Brown train station and peaches is like my dream. *_* Add in the yellow/green town hall and it's my perfect trifecta! Enjoy! c:

Ohh that happened to me with my second town, Lullaby, I just created. I found my idea of the perfect map without having to reset and I got peaches too, which is what I really wanted. :) I don't like my starter villagers, but that's okay. haha

I reset my town recently and haven't been super in love with it, the map is different than what I am used to, but I have three squirrel villagers and I love them too much to reset again! :D

oh ya i experienced the same thing except for the villagers. i got a map with peach as native fruit, triangle grass and the town tree is at a decent spot.

Back