• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ❄ Alastar's Alchemy ❄ ⛄��

Town Name: *Trek
Player's Name: Tsukuri
3DS Friend Code: 126382037197
Pickup or Delivery?: Which ever is best for you

Order: Do you have the Detective Outfit? Spring Kimono, Yodel Dress, 3 pink Lilies, 1 Pink Balloon,

I can get you each and everyone of these items. Just give me enough time.

Have a lot of orders to attend to and have to order some of these items.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I just buy the giant clam shell instead?

Yes. lmk when you're open.

no rush just let me know when I am playing Pokemon right now

I'll try for it to be ready by tonight. If not, I'll take 50% TBT off of your order.

Like I said, I have a lot of orders I have to attend to. Please be patient.

Last edited:
Town Name: Red Oak
Player's Name: Bryn
3DS Friend Code: 2879-0724-7903
Pickup or Delivery?: Pick Up

Order: Blue bookcase, Blue bureau, Blue wardrobe, Blue dresser, Blue table, Blue cabinet, Alpine shelf, Large alpine table, Alpine kitchen cart.

So, I believe 9 tbt?

Last edited:
Town Name: Leafton
Player's Name: Anthony
3DS Friend Code: 1478-8815-6946
Pickup or Delivery?: Delivery

Order: Dragon Jacket. (I lost mine while at Club Tortimer)

Total will be 3 TBT.

Town Name: Dreaming
Player's Name: Mina
3DS Friend Code: 4742-6310-0392
Pickup or Delivery?: Delivery

Order: a pink bunny balloon, kiki and lala dress, kiki and lala pin, kiki and lala shoes, cinnamoroll jacket, cinnamoroll outfit, cinnamoroll shoes, cinnamoroll hat, my melody dress, my melody shoes, my melody hat, dollhouse dress, maid dress, pompompurin dress, tartan-plaid outfit, 5 holly bushes

Last edited:
Town Name: The Void
Player's Name: Alex
3DS Friend Code: 4914-7876-3249
Pickup or Delivery?: Pickup

Order: lotus pond, iron garden table x2

"Are you available?" is up to date!

Paperboy012305, I have your dragon jacket.

Alpha_BatWolf_Tsukuri, I'll have your items for you in an hour or two but might not get
it to you tonight. Giving you a 50% discount right now. Will get it to you tonight if I can.

It's fine i am in no rush today. It is 7:15 PM now... I have work in the morning and will be home by 3PM so i can wait and don't worry about the discount I can still pay full price for you. Thanks so much for doing this by the way.

It's fine i am in no rush today. It is 7:15 PM now... I have work in the morning and will be home by 3PM so i can wait and don't worry about the discount I can still pay full price for you. Thanks so much for doing this by the way.

Ok. Sleep well. Hope work isn't too much of a pain.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I can come pickup the items now! :) I sent the tbt

Yes. Let me leave a friend's town.

I’m available to pickup the items whenever you are :)

Back