• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Premium at Retail for expensive Island fish/bugs

bebee

Bells
Feedback
100% (19) +
Hello. Can someone tell me if they have any of these bugs/fish for premium in their town?

Fish (Island):
Napoleonfish
Blue Marlin
Saw Shark
Whale Shark
Hammerhead Shark
Shark

Fish (River):
Dorado
Arapaima

Bugs:
Rainbow Stag
Giant Stag
Golden Stag

I hoard them to get extra bells *my town is still growing, I've only started playing ACNL about a month or two ago, so preferably a town with the Bell Boom ordinance to make the most of it but without would be okay too* and would appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks so much in advance for the help. :D

P.S. Anyone is welcome to visit my town any time if they would like :) I only started making a few friends on ACNL from this forum and I'm open to making more! Just shoot me a visitor message with your friend code :blush:

Last edited:
Plot twist: I have hammerhead shark for premium at retail. If anyone wants to get more bells from hammerheads, let me know!
P.S. my town has bell boom ordinance! :D

Last edited:
Back