• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If You Could Add Any New Species ...

I would love to have a cute white goat in my town xD

A cute white goat Like Ch?vre?

??
I was talking with someone last night and I realized we have no lambs. But I?m not sure how different they?d look from the goats - perhaps have wool and limbs similar to Cyrus and Reece??

Perhaps Lemurs. And I don't care if Tammi is already a Lemur. I even created a thread about my fanmade Lemur villagers WAY back when I first joined TBT. You can look at it if you want if you go to my profile.

Last edited:
Bats!! I would love to see bats. :D

I would also like possums because I really think they are cute. Oooh, or maybe lemurs. Lemurs are some of my favorite animals.

okay definitely foxes - I mean they already have one, Redd, they should make some more!!! they'd be so so so cute!!!

as for other animals they should make, I think that they should add a raccoon, red panda, ferret and just animals that are really fuzzy and adorable

Back