• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

If You Could Add Any New Species ...

MinishMae

Sleepless Artist
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
1635-9281-5129
New Leaf Token
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
If you could add any new species into Animal Crossing what would you choose?
I'd personally love to see bats, lizards, and ferrets~

So if these animals could be made into villagers, which would you choose?

Very interesting question! I like the idea of ferrets as well as chinchilla/possum, platypus and reptiles!

A lot of the species we don't have as villagers are used on special characters to make them more unique though, like Gracie the Giraffe, Kicks the Skunk etc. would be cool to see more of those species, especially an axolotl or turtle villager!

Tortoise and turtle. I don't see why not since we already have Tortimer and Kapp'n.

All interesting ideas~
I'd love to see cryptids~ Though I honestly don't see that happening anytime soon </3

And I'd love to see Nintendo implement the special character species into villagers as well~
Especially skunks and giraffes!

little fox villagers! like redd (but cuter with less scams lol)

this is kind of a big request bc it'd make the programmers have to do an entirely new mechanic, but i love the idea of dolphin / shark / seahorse / other aquatic villagers! we already have the octopi, but they move around on land?? i think with these aquatic villagers, they would plot their houses in the ocean! and the human characters would automatically get a wetsuit (and have it easily equippable / not taking up an inventory space all the time) so they can swim to visit their water-dwelling villagers!

this is different from a villager-species idea, but going kind of along w the houses in water idea, i'd love it in future animal crossing games if we could put plants in water like lily pads and pretty looking floating algae and hyacinths :')

Very interesting.
PLEASE, ADD FOXES! THEY ARE SO CUTE!

If you could add any new species into Animal Crossing what would you choose?
I'd personally love to see bats, lizards, and ferrets~

So if these animals could be made into villagers, which would you choose?

adding bats is such a good idea! i didn't even think of that. :>
i want more owls in the game, in addition to blathers and celeste. and maybe some other birds? the penguins are already super cute, but how about like... puffins? am i the only one who'd be thrilled to have grumpy and peppy puffins in my town? :x

Lil raccoons like nook or some hedgehogs would be cool too! but FOXES ARE MY MAIN PRIORITY

Dolphins! Like Wendell, they can just walk on their tail fins. It'd be pretty cool! And maybe make them like Octopi where there aren't that many of them in-game.

Foxes like something similar to Redd would be adorable ^^

I really want kitten villagers! Considering we have cubs, it's not too far off the mark. Chinchillas / opossums are neat ideas too.

I think Raccoons (both small and large) and Foxes should have villager counterparts. Especially Foxes, I mean, look at how cute they can be:
movieredd.jpg

I'd also like to see Otter villagers as well as Kittens. There's already a Kitten in the series which is Katie so it would be nice to see Kitten villagers.

Foxes and all the aquatic animals would be really cool~
And the aquatic ones could stand on their tailfins too, though I don't know how well that could be programmed sadly </3

Maybe someday, if we're lucky-- we'll see these animals in a new Animal Crossing game~ Hopefully for the switch

Bats! Also foxes would be cool :0
And I like the idea of skunks like Kicks!!

Ferrets! Also dragons, ladybugs(? idk bugs maybe) and maybe more aqautic animals

Back