Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Do you like Google?

More specific, do you like their products?
Youtube, Google +, Gmail, Google Hangouts? Etc?

Last edited:
I love the search engine and their Microsoft-office-esque software, but I hate their products.

I like the products that Google offers, and it's pretty obvious most of the world does too. There's a reason Gmail, Google's search engine, and Youtube have more or less dominated their respective markets. I think that their inner workings as a company are flawed though. It'd be neat to see more inside stories from employees, not unlike what was shown from the now infamous 'Google Manifesto'.

wait..youtube is by google? i didnt know that. but anyway, aside from youtube, the search engine and gmail, i dont use any other stuff from them.

^ Google bought youtube a while ago I forgot when.

Google forcing you to sign into youtube with your google account if you're signed into gmail really irritates me. My gmail is my professional email so I don't want that linked to dumb stuff I watch on youtube LOL... Other than that I like google drive/word/etc. They're good products. I also heard the pixel phone is good so I wanted to try that too.

I think google is fine. I use gmail and have the google ask whatever on my phone, so that's cool I guess. I prefer it over all other search engines.

Absolutely. I've a Nexus phone and use a number of their services (Gmail/Photos/Calendar/Drive/Music) daily. Google Maps is a godsend.

Gmail is aight and I use it for my game less serious stuff.

I don't like how they screwed youtube though :|

I don't really use most of their products, though I use YouTube daily.

Very hard to avoid using all of their products but I have no feelings for them. They're as money hungry and corrupt as every other large corporation. If anything they're worse for the way they masquerade as caring and their quirky office practices.

Yup,I'm using one of their products right now.....a Chromebox.It uses Google's Chrome OS and Chrome web browser and it all works very well.I also check out YouTube quite a bit and Google is the only search engine I use.

Yeah, I like Google. I even bought a Chromebook, although it's 3 years old now and next time I'm definitely going for a Dell with Windows 10 OS.

Back