Do you like Google?

• Yes

Votes: 71 62.8%
  • No

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • idk let me google it

Votes: 32 28.3%

• Total voters
I use Google Drive for everything, ranging from writing stories to doing assignments to keeping lists.
I like YouTube. The fact that you can change your name on there is a good thing.

This is just a reminder to everyone that copypasting large blocks of text from random internet articles as a means to farm TBT bells isn't allowed. If we see this becoming a pattern from anyone they can expect a TBT bell wipe and an official warning or infraction. Thanks!

I prefer Google and Google by-products over a lot of other stuff, but not all of it. And Google has a lot of room for improvement

I enjoy their search engine, Gmail, YouTube and my Chromecast. But I would never buy a Chromebook or a google phone, I’m an Apple gal in that respect lol

G ♡ ♡ G L E

It's the only search engine I use, and I love YouTube/Google Maps/Gmail/Google Drive as well. Idk anything about the company management but their products are swell

I like Google. I can't imagine my life without it. It seems that Google knows everything about everyone. It is even spooky sometimes :) But nowadays it's easy to find information if you know where to look. For instance I can read evething about Google real estate, licenses, activities etc on datapo database. No one can be a competitor to Google.

Last edited:
I'm full Google everything EXCEPT search engine! Like the one thing they're most notable for! *Ahem, yes Google everything Google home, Google play ( music mostly ) but eh not phone if I could pick I'd pick the Galexy S8/9 ( and no, Not because I'm using a Galexy :p ) though I cannot like, actually cannot forgive is the removal of headphone jack like Google was doing so well but then OF COURSE they had to remove the headphone jack, and force you to use wireless earbuds which did you know? Have a Actual loss in sound quality that can't be resolved. ( Ok getting off topic a little ) all in all, Google rules! Apple.. is not my first choice!
Edit. Oh and I like their so much more for 2 reasons. 1. She feels more pleasant and 2. I like her being named "Google assistant" as it less humanizes her and establishes ( sorta ) that "I shouldn't be treated as a living being even though I feel like one."

Last edited:
I LOATHE and detest google.

It controls my phone.
It tries to control ME!

It's EVIL.

EEEVVVIIILLL!

I enjoy some aspects about them, but I dislike a lot of their ethics, and I also have been pretty annoyed with some of the changes they've made to YouTube recently.

I like Google
But I like bing too, I get rewarded for using bing with bing reward I'm saving up for a microhard store voucher

Google products pretty much dominate their market so I do use them daily, but i think youtube is very flawed and the changes theyve been doing to it just... keep making it worse.

Last edited:
i pretty much have everything google
they're not amazing but they are the best out there for me

It's creepy how much infortmation they have on pretty much every person, and they pretty much got a monopoly, nobody can enter the ring at this point.

But although I don't like to empower them their services are great, especially love my Chromecast ultra.

Back