I managed to get one of the most popular villagers in this game

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I'm talking about Marshal the Smug Squirrel. I just got him from Livvy today. I can't wait to have him in my town!

Ah, congrats! I hope you chose him not just because of popularity, though. I hope you can move him in to a desired spot this time! :)

Ah, congrats! I hope you chose him not just because of popularity, though. I hope you can move him in to a desired spot this time! :)

LOL no, I really didn't just chose him because of popularity. I needed a 10th villager. Don't get me wrong, I like Marshal but I would have taken Timmy the tank engine if it meant 10 villagers. I saw the opportunity fora 10th villager and jumped at the chance. I meant it when I said I don't care about what villagers I have. I just don't like having less than 10 villagers in my town because it gives me an uneasy feeling that someone can just move in at any time and ruin my town. I'm happy he's a popular villager, but I didn't choose him just because of it.

BTW, can I plot reset with villagers I bought from here? I mean, if I load a new player and Marshal isn't in a good spot, is it safe to turn the game off and try plot resetting again?

Last edited:
LOL no, I really didn't just chose him because of popularity. I needed a 10th villager. Don't get me wrong, I like Marshal but I would have taken Timmy the tank engine if it meant 10 villagers. I saw the opportunity fora 10th villager and jumped at the chance.

BTW, can I plot reset with villagers I bought from here? I mean, if I load a new player and Marshal isn't in a good spot, is it safe to turn the game off and try plot resetting again?

Yes you can do that - I just did that with a villager I got yesterday (Carmen). Just know that they move the next day after you asked them to move into your town.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think Marshal is the second villager I bought from someone and I do remember being shocked that they were there the next day. I actually like that because you don't have to wait for them to plot.

I'm going to double check my paths tonight to be on the safe side but I'm still going to plot reset tomorrow. Thanks. :)

Congrats! I hope you like him, he really is an adorable squirrel. I used to have him in my town but he just wasn't my type. A lot of hype is brought to him.

Congrats! I hope you like him, he really is an adorable squirrel. I used to have him in my town but he just wasn't my type. A lot of hype is brought to him.

Thank you. Yeah, I think he's cute. I'm sure he'll be a good fit for my town.

Congrats! He's super adorable and cute, at least to me (not because of extreme popularity). I hope you really end up liking him when you get to personally experience him.

I like his eyes. He looks like he knows something that we don't.

Back