• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Gordon Ramsay

Do you like Gordon Ramsay?

• Total voters

Mink777

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What are your thoughts on Gordan Ramsay? I find him to be absolutely hilarious. Most of the things he says are right as well. My favorite show of his is Hell's Kitchen.

He's very entertaining!

Yes, I binge Kitchen Nightmares and Hotel Hell 24/7 lmaoooo
My name's NINOOOOOO

Last edited:
He's great! He's actually a really nice guy. He's all shouty and angry in Hell's Kitchen because the contestants there think they're hot ***** and he needs to put them in their place. But if you see him on Masterchef Junior, he's so great with the kids and helping them when they make mistakes.

I think he's really great, I am sure he's not that big of a d-bag, only on the shows you know. Cause on the kid show he does he's so freaking sweet and it's adorable.

I also love him on Cat Face.

i love kitchen nightmare tho i only watched a few episodes. oh, and have you guys seen his bare ass in hotel hell? lmao

Masterchef is my guilty pleasure. He's pretty nice there and only mad when he has reasons to be. And not to mention he's super sweet on Masterchef Junior to the kids. You can tell he really wants to help them learn. His youtube videos are good too c:

Well I voted yes because he's kind of funny sometimes on his shows but I didn't know about the vegan/vegetarian thing so now not so much

It's ****ing raw!!!!
I love his Kitchen Nightmares series.

I love him! He only yells at people who deserve it. A chef at a professional establishment should know how to cook and not be serving raw pork or using expired produce.

i went through a phase of being obsessed with watching hotel hell / kitchen nightmares and hell's kitchen, he's so funny to watch. i also like that he's a kind person to children, and is only as mad as he is at other adults failing to do their jobs properly.

i think a lot of ppl give him a hard time but usually whoever's on the receiving end of his anger deserves to be :)

Last edited:
i can't stand the guy, haven't seen his show with kids, but his behavior on the other shows i've seen is totally inappropriate and Donald Trump-like. actually, i take it back- Ramsay makes Trump look calm, collected, and thoughtful in comparison...

i can't stand the guy, haven't seen his show with kids, but his behavior on the other shows i've seen is totally inappropriate and Donald Trump-like. actually, i take it back- Ramsay makes Trump look calm, collected, and thoughtful in comparison...

Lol if you actually get to see his other side, he's a pretty chill and nice dude
funny too

I like him; he's pretty cool and entertaining. I especially like him best on Masterchef Junior where he's helping kids improve. He's incredibly patient with them and offers advice and tips to them. <3 Hell's Kitchen is a lot of fun to watch. He's hard on the adults because they're supposed to be professionals (or many already have extensive experience) so if you mess up in front of him, of course he'll call you out. His twitter is hilarious.

My girlfriend and I love him on Kitchen Nightmares. You actually see what sort of decent guy he is, and how much he generally tries to help other people. It's onky really when people are completely ignorant of arrogant that he tends to get fired up. But then again, I've never seen an episode of Hell's Kitchen... but I've also heard how much of a high stress situation a kitchen can be, even with a trained team.

Back