Buying Callie Wig

atalkingfish

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (10) +
I don?t know how big of a request this is, because I have very little experience with amiibo and the items you can get from them. I don?t know if you?re able to get more than one, or if you?re limited to one per amiibo, but I really want the inkling hair wigs.

I am looking for any of the following:
- Studio headphones (received)
- Pilot?s goggles (received)

- Callie wig
- Marie wig

My town is pretty new, so I don?t have anything super valuable to trade them for, but I do have bells.

Is anyone willing to help me by informing me of how willing an amiibo owner would be to trade or sell one of these out (are they in limited supply? etc), or would anyone be willing to discuss trading or selling theirs?

Last edited:
Thank you! I don’t know how rare these items are. I haven’t been in the public animal crossing market, especially for amiibo stuff.

That’s fine. I’m willing to pay mostly whatever is demanded for them assuming there isn’t a cheaper option.

Hi! I can get you the Studio Headphones and Pilot Goggles, and I know you might want to disagree, but I will give them to you for free. I have the Inkling Boy and Girl Amiibo and am more than happy to give them to you!

Hi! I can get you the Studio Headphones and Pilot Goggles, and I know you might want to disagree, but I will give them to you for free. I have the Inkling Boy and Girl Amiibo and am more than happy to give them to you!

Wow! Thank you so much. My FC is 0559-6766-6428 and I can be on whenever. Also I can pay for them if you want, but I’ll take them for free if it doesn’t make a difference.

Wow! Thank you so much. My FC is 0559-6766-6428 and I can be on whenever. Also I can pay for them if you want, but I’ll take them for free if it doesn’t make a difference.

My gate is open right now if you're available. My town is Midnight.

Hi :) I have Marie in my campground right now. Would you like to visit her RV?

Yes please!! I have Katie in my town, so she would come with me (I think??). Is that okay?

I posted it earlier, but my FC is 0559-6766-6428. I can be over whenever.

Last edited:
Back