• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Too much?

I don't like the towns that go to much, but I do like some patterns and landscaping. Sure, developed towns can be boring, but it's still better than way underdeveloped towns. I don't like hacked towns that are impossible to get around.
I'm trying to replace Fauna and maybe Chrissy or Rosie because everyone has them. My town is like a massive flower bed though, lol.

I forgot one, this one time I let Luna take me to a random town..the town was covered with junk! (Outfits, gems, shoes, furniture etc..).

I feel the same way. Sometimes people can pull it off, but a lot of the time it's too much for me. I don't like when I visit dream towns and their town is so packed you can't even navigate through it. I once went to a town that was so packed full of trees and bushes it was like a maze. I could barely get through because at every turn I kept running into something that I couldn't see. It makes dream towns frustrating when they're supposed to be fun. When I end up in towns like that I don't even feel like looking around anymore and I just leave because I'm so frustrated

I think towns with paths and everything are super organized are super pretty, but I agree with you. I kind of like forest towns more! :D

I'm thankful for this thread and all the comments because I am in the process of building my dream town. I have visited quite a few and know what I like and dislike.

I'm not fond of towns completely covered with flowers, which mine was, deliberately, to try to grow the grass back. Since I did the grass regrowth trick a few days ago I have gotten rid of almost 300 flowers, because I have grass! Way better, especially when I thought it would take "forever" to get the grass and open spaces to my liking.

I'm paying attention to the comments about too many trees and running into dead ends on paths because you can't see what is ahead. I don't like that, either. However, I do have what I call my "hidden" PWP's, specifically one of my fountains surrounded by bushes, trees and bamboo to make it a very private place to go to lay on the outdoor chairs and listen to the sound of the fountain.

I agreed with the comments about the towns that Luna chooses-mostly boring. But most of the towns that I have dreamed in from this forum are creative and interesting. Some are outstanding! I get lots of great ideas from dream towns, too! Keep on dreaming!

It's nice to visit all the different towns but I'm happy when I return to home. I can relax in my towns and love the opened areas.

Back