TBT for dA points??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yaxua

it's free real estate
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
uhhhhhhhhhh i don't know if this is the right place to make this thread but oh well

i thought it would be kinda neat to trade tbt for da points xd

not even sure you're allowed to do this because at some point DA points were paid for with real money

Prohibited Transactions

Do not sell, buy, trade, or give away the following:

• [*]Forum bells or forum shop items in exchange for real money or items representative of real money.
  • Animal Crossing bells, items, or villagers in exchange for real money or items representative of real money.
  • Duplicated, hacked, or power-saved items in Animal Crossing.
  • Any other item in conflict with our rules and guidelines.

Items representative of real money include, but are not limited to, the following:
  • Gift cards.
    [*]For-pay currencies from other websites, such as DeviantArt points, Pok?heroes nuggets, and Flight Rising gems.
  • Download codes for games and other digital content, except codes obtained freely with My Nintendo Platinum Points, listed in our exceptions list thread.
  • Physical items with real money value.

The sale of The Bell Tree bells or shop items for real money or items representative of real money is strictly prohibited, whether organized on or off The Bell Tree. The bells or items purchased in such transactions will be removed with no refund, as it will be up to the buyer to arrange a refund with the seller. The Bell Tree and its staff will not be held liable for any refund that is not credited. The seller will face an extended account suspension from the forum and will not have their bells or items restored.

TBT to dA points is 0 to 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back