• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

New town = New friends!

Allure

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (20) +
Hello guys! I am going to start a new town tommorrow, and my friends that played have quit! I'm lookinh for people to hag out with, wether at my town or yours! Just let me know! Let's exchange Friend Codes!

I'll be available sometime today, I don't have an exact time... Umm... What time works for you? I'll see if I'm available then!

Okay! Can I just say you seem cool? I've had some people who be like "No only this time or no time blah blah blah" lol but seriously you rock!
The reason why is... I haven't created my town yet! Eeepp..! yeah, I know, why are you postingfor friends if you don't have a town? Just so after I get through the tutorial I can hang! I'mgonna set up a town right now! (I've added you, have you added me?)

Last edited:
My town isn't the greatest yet but I'm getting there using time travel techniques

Last edited:
Can you open your gates! udt got my ID photo! (I plan on TTing too!)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I had to do something I'm back now! Ugh hold on gotta fix settings!

Ok! Getting back on! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope it works I have tried with my friend who lives in same town with no sucsess... :(

Hello Allure :blush: You can come visit my town sometime tonight. I'm working on it right now.

UMM AN ERROR?! THAT SCARED THE S*** OUTTA ME! What happened?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gonna work on my town!

I just got better conection so if you wanna rejoin you can :)
If not ima time travel until i get paradise island

I can play with you right now! I would like if you can give me your opinion about my mayor's house. I can add you and play in these moments

I'll be able to play anytime too because I'm sick so I'm in bed all day. I've being having a few gate problems but I'll try to fix it, wait! It's gone now. I've already added you and my friend code is 3050-8648-0919

Added you two! Wanna come over?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry had some family issues so I was busy! :)

Back