Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New town = New friends!

Bells
    3DS
    4656-6258-3095
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    12 (100%)
    Hi Allure, Can I be friends with you too? Same situation, all the friends I had quit and I have no friends. FC: 4656-6258-3095

Thanks very much! Corndog

I want to be involved in the The Bell Tree forum as much as humanly possibly, if for some reason if I have made you upset, please PM me and I would be more than happy to resolve the conflict. Thank you so much for the opportunity to be part of this community full of amazing people!
    Last edited by Corndog926; 08-12-2017 at 09:45 PM.
    Hello, my name is Corndog and I am a member of The Bell Tree Forum. When I joined in 2015, I was very excited about being on the page and i was quite active for the first two months, but then for the last 2 years, I have been on and off the game. Now, I want to get serious about it again. As a member of this forum, it is my duty to make sure I satisfy each and every person I cross paths with on this site. I take this responsibility very seriously and if for some reason you are not happy with an item or service I provide to you, please PM me and we will both work to come to a resolution. This is a way I have found to be way easier than reporting each other to an admin. Thank you for reading as it is an honor to serve you as a customer, and a friend.
    Mayor Of Ramsland

Bells
    3DS
    2166-0807-1507
    Items: Avatar Animation
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    9 (100%)
    Corndog: Aww, you seem really nice! Sure I've added you, have you added me? (2166-0807-1507) I'll open my gates if you wanna come over, or shall I go to your town? My first day with my new town so it's not pretty yet... But I do want to start towards the remolding for the Station...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I'd rather go to your town, if you don't mind? Can you open your gates? (I see you are Online.)
    Some of my Dreamies:

Bells
    3DS
    3050-8648-0919
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Added you two! Wanna come over?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry had some family issues so I was busy!
    Do you have welcome amiibo?

Bells
    3DS
    0920-1319-3898
    NN ID
    ZHENBEARISTHEBES
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    Hey, I started again, and 3/4 of my friend list are offline 24/7, so I'd be happy to add someone else
    Cannot fit everything in signature...
    FC=0920-1319-3898 D/A=N/A. Native fruit=Orange
    Current villagers=Bones, Naomi, Roald, Bettina, Pinky and Rocket.
    I can draw and make ok signatures.
    CREDIT:
    Pixel background =http://tenshiikisu.tumblr.com/post/7...ckgrounds-tile
    Villager sprites:http://chriiscrossing.tumblr.com/pos...-spritespixels

Bells
    3DS
    2166-0807-1507
    Items: Avatar Animation
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    9 (100%)
    Scribbly - Yes, I do have Welcom Amiibo! (Although I have the old version of the 3dsxl, so I need the Amiibo reader... and I have no amiibo...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dedenne2 View Post
    Hey, I started again, and 3/4 of my friend list are offline 24/7, so I'd be happy to add someone else
    I've added you, have you added me?
    Some of my Dreamies:

Bells
    3DS
    4656-6258-3095
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    12 (100%)
    I have added Allure, Deddene2: If you all are online and want to come over, my gates will be open! Town name is Ramsland. Thanks!
    Hello, my name is Corndog and I am a member of The Bell Tree Forum. When I joined in 2015, I was very excited about being on the page and i was quite active for the first two months, but then for the last 2 years, I have been on and off the game. Now, I want to get serious about it again. As a member of this forum, it is my duty to make sure I satisfy each and every person I cross paths with on this site. I take this responsibility very seriously and if for some reason you are not happy with an item or service I provide to you, please PM me and we will both work to come to a resolution. This is a way I have found to be way easier than reporting each other to an admin. Thank you for reading as it is an honor to serve you as a customer, and a friend.
    Mayor Of Ramsland

Bells
    3DS
    2020-0747-5759
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    1 (67%)
    Hey OP! I'm brand new to the forum but would love to add some acnl friends. May I join?
    (My dreamcode is 5B00-0020-54B4 if you wanna decide whether to visit me or not)
    Last edited by H1nohime; 08-13-2017 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Incoherent

Bells
    3DS
    0920-1319-3898
    NN ID
    ZHENBEARISTHEBES
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    Allure, I'm going to add you now, and Corndog926 sorry I wasn't online. I'm usually pretty active, but I'm going camping with no internet next week. If anyone's active I'll come over.
    CREDIT:

Bells
    3DS
    4656-6258-3095
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedenne2 View Post
    Allure, I'm going to add you now, and Corndog926 sorry I wasn't online. I'm usually pretty active, but I'm going camping with no internet next week. If anyone's active I'll come over.
    Thank you for the follow-up. My gates are opening if you want to just come on over, feel free to take some fruit if you need it. Thanks! Corndog
    Mayor Of Ramsland

Bells
    3DS
    0920-1319-3898
    NN ID
    ZHENBEARISTHEBES
    Wi-Fi / Trade Rating
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog926 View Post
    Thank you for the follow-up. My gates are opening if you want to just come on over, feel free to take some fruit if you need it. Thanks! Corndog
    Cool, I'm coming now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you know how to bff?
    CREDIT: