• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

New town = New friends!

Hi Allure, Can I be friends with you too? Same situation, all the friends I had quit and I have no friends. FC: 4656-6258-3095

Thanks very much! Corndog

I want to be involved in the The Bell Tree forum as much as humanly possibly, if for some reason if I have made you upset, please PM me and I would be more than happy to resolve the conflict. Thank you so much for the opportunity to be part of this community full of amazing people!

Last edited:
Corndog: Aww, you seem really nice! Sure I've added you, have you added me? (2166-0807-1507) I'll open my gates if you wanna come over, or shall I go to your town? My first day with my new town so it's not pretty yet... But I do want to start towards the remolding for the Station...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I'd rather go to your town, if you don't mind? Can you open your gates? (I see you are Online.)

Hey, I started again, and 3/4 of my friend list are offline 24/7, so I'd be happy to add someone else :)

Scribbly - Yes, I do have Welcom Amiibo! (Although I have the old version of the 3dsxl, so I need the Amiibo reader... and I have no amiibo...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, I started again, and 3/4 of my friend list are offline 24/7, so I'd be happy to add someone else :)

I've added you, have you added me?

I have added Allure, Deddene2: If you all are online and want to come over, my gates will be open! Town name is Ramsland. Thanks!

Hey OP! I'm brand new to the forum but would love to add some acnl friends. May I join?
(My dreamcode is 5B00-0020-54B4 if you wanna decide whether to visit me or not)

Last edited:
Allure, I'm going to add you now, and Corndog926 sorry I wasn't online. I'm usually pretty active, but I'm going camping with no internet next week. If anyone's active I'll come over.;)

Allure, I'm going to add you now, and Corndog926 sorry I wasn't online. I'm usually pretty active, but I'm going camping with no internet next week. If anyone's active I'll come over.;)

Thank you for the follow-up. My gates are opening if you want to just come on over, feel free to take some fruit if you need it. Thanks! Corndog

Thank you for the follow-up. My gates are opening if you want to just come on over, feel free to take some fruit if you need it. Thanks! Corndog

Cool, I'm coming now :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you know how to bff?

Hey OP! I'm brand new to the forum but would love to add some acnl friends. May I join?
(My dreamcode is 5B00-0020-54B4 if you wanna decide whether to visit me or not)

What should I put your name as... Code name not real name obvz

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just put nohlme

Thanks Allure! Nohime is almost cooler than my original handle lol.
Added you! (if anyone else in the thread wants to add me just let me know I'd love to have you)

Added you! (if anyone else in the thread wants to add me just let me know I'd love to have you)

If you check your PM I've invited you and others from this thread to hang out!

If you check your PM I've invited you and others from this thread to hang out!

Back