Who/What is your avatar?

Max from Where The Wild Things Are.

Last edited:
Right now it's a wonderful doodle of Eugene that I got from Pansear-And-Nana on the forums about a month ago

Last edited:
Atm it's a doodle I did of one of my ocs, but the art is kinda old (from march). I keep meaning to make a new avatar for here specifically (of my mayor) but I've been too invested in the actual game to pick up my tablet, lol.

My waifu for laifu, Honoka Kousaka from Love Live. She's one of my favorite anime characters because I really relate to her, and I use her as my profile picture for a lot of websites.

It was between her and a picture of the Peach rabbid, which is my profile picture on most of my other social media.

Atm it's a doodle I did of one of my ocs, but the art is kinda old (from march). I keep meaning to make a new avatar for here specifically (of my mayor) but I've been too invested in the actual game to pick up my tablet, lol.
You drew that?!?! I thought it was a google image omg you're soooo good!

You drew that?!?! I thought it was a google image omg you're soooo good!

Yeah haha, just one of my characters like I said. Nah though, I try to only use my own art or of things people have made for me because I dislike using images or art from other people. I know it's okay if proper credit is given, but I still feel bad if I can't directly ask the artist themselves. ^^"

Jasper from Steven Universe! After all, I love her very much. The end she took hurt my heart too much. I have a giant respect for her, not to mention that even being a villain, is one of my favorite gems.

Chris Pohl of Blutengel and his girlfriend (and the bands "visual concept") Viki Scarlett. I met them both in Berlin, Germany in May this year (I posted a photo in the WDYLL thread with Pohl and their other vocalist Ulrike Goldmann). They are both gorgeous and truly lovely people.

Of course I decided to change my avatar for the first time in months the day after posting in this thread.

It's now Marina from Splatoon 2. :D

A rainbow backpack to make sure everyone knows what a great ally I am and so the LGBT community remembers how much worship they owe me after what I have done and sacrified for them. <3
it's a joek sori guise i changed it bc i was petty and i havent chamged it since bc i still think it's a bit funny and i dont have anything better 2 have as an avatar ///:

Back