• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who/What is your avatar?

Vintage Viola

So-called Representative🌸
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3770-9794-7011
Island
Pallet
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Wallopoid
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Ocean Pearl
Dino Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
Mine is Rap Monster, leader of BTS (the only kpop group I actually listen to). He's my favorite, I figured it was time for a new icon, so that's how that came about. Who/What is yours?

Chris Pohl of Blutengel and his girlfriend (and the bands "visual concept") Viki Scarlett. I met them both in Berlin, Germany in May this year (I posted a photo in the WDYLL thread with Pohl and their other vocalist Ulrike Goldmann). They are both gorgeous and truly lovely people.

Last edited:
Mine is a drawing I found on weheartit. I change it pretty frequently as I change my mind and mood a lot.

Mine's Lydia Deets from the 90s Beetlejuice cartoon. I just always liked her character design for some reason

Mine is a festival poster I made for my Spanish class my junior year of High School. It says "La Fuerza del Amor" which translates to "The Power of Love". My teacher liked it so much she still to this day has it hanging on her wall of fame :blush:

Last edited:
mine is me! thinking of changing it because i look like i'm 12 in it, but it's a really great memory (my bf and i were having dumb photoshoots all over town that day) and i like the color (i'm a fan of blue/purple shades)

maybe will change it to art of my mayor soon! :blush:

Jeanne from Bayonetta. If you click on my signature, it will lead you to the person who created this wonderful fan art!

Bowser , <3.
Its this drawing to be exact:
BOWSERSWITCH.jpg

My favourite composer Grainger, with a soprano saxophone.
edit: wait i haven't been on in so long I forgot I had changed it oops, now it's a still of Michael from the film of The Reader, one of my favourite books.

Last edited:
mine is me! I'll probably end up changing it once I make/get some art of one of my mayors

Back