• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Opinion on disco music?

Opinion on disco music?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nintendofan85

Good grief.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Disco music was most popular in the US in the 1970s (mainly between 1976 and 1979), but the genre has had effects on music worldwide for years since. What do you think of disco music?

It's so 70s, I don't like it.

I like some of it from the 70s. The 80s disco not so much.

I love it. It's got a retro sound that I can always listen to. Michael Jackson's "Off the Wall" is my favorite from that era.

Last edited:
Neutral. I feel like I haven't heard enough of it to have any opinion. Before my time.

Neutral. I feel like I haven't heard enough of it to have any opinion. Before my time.

Pretty much my opinion. I'd be willing to explore though!:)

I used to be nuts about it about 2-3 years ago, but now I'm just neutral
It's kinda a mixed bag for me

First of all, yes, I like it. Earth Wind and Fire, KC and the Sunshine Band, The Weather Sisters, etc. Good stuff.

Second of all, disco isn't dead. Nu Disco is such a jam.

Last edited:
I can get down to some disco, as long as it's not like all disco forever, I can stand a few songs here and there but it gets repetitive and tiring.

I love me some good disco music, it's one of the few things I'm glad I inherited from my family.

I don't mind it at all. It's kinda neat. My favorites are Earth Wind and Fire and KC and the Sunshine Band; they have great songs!

My parents love it and listened to it constantly growing up, so I did too. I enjoy it, but it's not my favorite kind of music. I love other genres and more current music too!

Back