• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

which smug should I have in my town?

which smug?

• Total voters

candxur

vegan trash
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8399-8164-2698
Island
Redwoods
I'd planned to have Julian as my smug, but I feel like I only want him because he's popular, as I have no attatchment to him at all. I'm not too keen on the design for most of the smugs (some are decent) but I do want at least one of each personality in my town. Due to some villagers being in the void (damn you eugene) and I don't want to cycle through villagers to get them back, I've narrowed my choices down to Beardo, Shep, O'hare, and Zell

imo, don't get Beardo. Get Shep, O'hare, or Zell.

I was personally thinking of getting Zell but decided not to get a smug all-together.

PNEHDOI.jpg
I'd recommend Beardo out of this group.Yeah,he's definitely odd looking but he's been a lot of fun so far.I think his appearance is part of that.He also has a nice house interior.It's like a successful businessman's den.

your signatures look kind of foresty, so i'd suggest Zell to match

Zell. I personally have him in my town and I like him the most out of any other smug I've had. He's really cute ^^

Beardo cuz his house is really cool and he's really cute. When i first saw him I was a bit thrown back but I ended up loving him <3

Beardo and Zell are both my dreamies, but I think Beardo is my all-time fave.

I voted for Beardo, I did have him in my previous town and quite liked his style.

Zell! I had him in my old town, I think that he is the cutest! Black and white little deer! :)

Shep or zell 100% :) shep is really cute with his fringe bit which covers his eyes. I'm thinking of getting him! I had zell, but he moved to a really annoying area :(

Zell! I have him and Marshal, but Zell is my favorite of the two. He can be so cute sometimes. Once Lucy was talking to him about a song he wrote, telling him how romantic it was, and he said he thought about all the pretty girls in town when he wrote it.

I posted screenshots of it to my tumblr: x

Last edited:
I personally don't mind any of them! Though I would only choose O'Hare if you had a more tropical theme going. I love Beardo's look, and would have him in my town if I didn't already have a bear (so I voted for him). I love Shep's look too (already got a dog as well though!). And Zell's very lovely/modern, he is ADORABLE>:}

Shep is one of my favourite smug villagers, but I'm actually thinking of having Zell in one of my towns. Voted for Shep though

Shep is adorable! I think he is the best choice of all of them.

I just want to add that I'm opposite, I found Julian in my campsite one day and almost didn't move him in because I thought he was just another popular villager. He's now my best friend in my town, I was wrong!

Back