vegan trash
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8399-8164-2698
Island
Redwoods
I'd planned to have Julian as my smug, but I feel like I only want him because he's popular, as I have no attatchment to him at all. I'm not too keen on the design for most of the smugs (some are decent) but I do want at least one of each personality in my town. Due to some villagers being in the void (damn you eugene) and I don't want to cycle through villagers to get them back, I've narrowed my choices down to Beardo, Shep, O'hare, and Zell

imo, don't get Beardo. Get Shep, O'hare, or Zell.

I was personally thinking of getting Zell but decided not to get a smug all-together.

PNEHDOI.jpg
I'd recommend Beardo out of this group.Yeah,he's definitely odd looking but he's been a lot of fun so far.I think his appearance is part of that.He also has a nice house interior.It's like a successful businessman's den.

Zell. I personally have him in my town and I like him the most out of any other smug I've had. He's really cute ^^

Beardo cuz his house is really cool and he's really cute. When i first saw him I was a bit thrown back but I ended up loving him <3

Shep or zell 100% :) shep is really cute with his fringe bit which covers his eyes. I'm thinking of getting him! I had zell, but he moved to a really annoying area :(

Zell! I have him and Marshal, but Zell is my favorite of the two. He can be so cute sometimes. Once Lucy was talking to him about a song he wrote, telling him how romantic it was, and he said he thought about all the pretty girls in town when he wrote it.

I posted screenshots of it to my tumblr: x

Last edited:
I personally don't mind any of them! Though I would only choose O'Hare if you had a more tropical theme going. I love Beardo's look, and would have him in my town if I didn't already have a bear (so I voted for him). I love Shep's look too (already got a dog as well though!). And Zell's very lovely/modern, he is ADORABLE>:}

Shep is one of my favourite smug villagers, but I'm actually thinking of having Zell in one of my towns. Voted for Shep though

Shep is adorable! I think he is the best choice of all of them.

I just want to add that I'm opposite, I found Julian in my campsite one day and almost didn't move him in because I thought he was just another popular villager. He's now my best friend in my town, I was wrong!

Back