How active are you on here?

How active are you on this site?

• Total voters
Far too often. But everyday since joining, which wasn't THAT long ago.

I have two jobs and university, so it gives a sense of catharsis coming on here periodically :)

Last edited:
I’m a semi-active user ! Are usually check the website out at least once a day but I really don’t post anything unless I feel like it . I’ve been getting busy recently, hopefully the traffic will increase as new animal crossing game come out

I have probably been on about once every 3 days recently but have stayed on for quite a while. Since tomorrow is the last day of term I will be on two weeks of holidays and will probably be on more.

it's pretty random. i voted for every couple of days but to be honest sometimes it can be a week or two. so yea i want to be online more often but i just,, don't? idk

I get on daily just to check the stores and stuff since I'm always in need of a new villager, plants, or furniture.
I dont have many friends despite the fact I'm a daily poster lol.

I'm certainly more active now than I was last year. Usually, I just end up checking on everything and seeing how everyone's day is going, but I do make a couple of posts.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I get on daily just to check the stores and stuff since I'm always in need of a new villager, plants, or furniture.
I dont have many friends despite the fact I'm a daily poster lol.

I feel you on that last part. ': D

Back