How active are you on here?

How active are you on this site?

• Total voters
was very active back when i joined but then as i stopped playing ACNL and life got busier i got very inactive but then i picked up ACNL again so im active here in this site as well

i'm more active than i prob seem, i still check tbt everyday even if i don't post much. i'm basically always in the cellar these days

i'll check this website a few times every 1-2 months

scratch that, probably a little more and i have spurts of activity

Last edited:
When school starts I might not be on everyday, but for now I will be :) especially for the fair tomorrow, I gotta be active as much as possible!

Everyday, so far. But I'm kind of wanting to start giving it a break and log in every couple of days or so. Not for any particular reason, just wanna do other stuff.

This has been one of the best forums I've come across where you can not only talk about Animal Crossing, but other topics you're interested in and everyone is really nice to each other.

I check TBT once every hour (or two hours if I have a class). That might sound extreme but I'm permanently logged in on my phone so all I have to do is open the Google Chrome app and refresh haha

I'm not as active here as I used to be. I probably average about one visit per week, but I try to write a few posts when I do come here.

I log on everyday pretty much, ever since April of 2018. Before then I had taken a three year hiatus from 2015-2018 and never really came online during that time. I was active in 2013 and 2014, though that was a long time ago.

Also explains why I haven’t seen this thread until now, looool

I log in at least once a day and try to post also at least once every day. Sometimes I am just not motivated to post tho. :)

Used to be daily but I took a break from ACNL for a while so became inactive. I've started coming back every couple of days though

I go on here every day. It's extremely rare that I ever don't log in at least once.

I haven't been posting as much as I normally do, but I'm definitely still here.

Lately a little less active because too busy. I log in like every once in couple days? when I don't have promised trades. And when I do, I'll check boards at least a few times a day until I get those items to the person, but sometimes just checking without logging in.

Back