• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How active are you on here?

How active are you on this site?

• Total voters

sej

Orange 🍊
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5453-2712-0039
Orange Candy
Blue Candy
森
Purple Candy
Red Candy
Personally, I come on here about one every couple of weeks but as the fair approaches I'll be on here a lot more often.

How about you?

I hadn't come for a few days until yesterday, but now I'm trying to make an effort to come daily.

not long after creating my account I went innactive as I stopped playing AC as much, but I started playing again in November and I started using BTF again earlier this year and I'm on at some point every day

Usually on decently long stints of days, vanish, then back again for another short period of time.

I was really active before though, during 2014-2015.

I definitely check in every couple of days but I kind of go through phases of posting regularly and just lurking.

pretty active when a maf games on, otherwise just checking in for like 20 mins a day

I'm here like, a disgusting amount lol. But, then I'll go on months long hiatuses. I don't always post, sometimes I just VM with friends or lurk.

If I'm on, it's usually weekends but it just varies. I took a long hiatus so it's been awhile since I've been here in general.

I'm on here like everyday. Nothing better to do, most of the time.

I come here at least once a day, but for now I have absolutely nothing to trade much less sell, so I keep following some thread in silence, mainly because I do not understand much of the game yet. :p

I usually end up coming everyday and posting quite frequently, it's nice to just mess around in the basement and Brewster's cafe and interact with many other users. Most of the time, I just get on here when I'm bored/not busy, I find it relaxing to sift through the threads

I go on here everyday aha. I left back in the winter/spring of 2016 due to irl issues, but I recently came back here in July because I somehow got dragged back into the dark pits of the ACNL world.. lol. I'm also a huge no life with nothing better to do so I'm here like, all day,, l-lol

I clicked for every couple days, but it's like everyday I work at least so it's almost everyday, just not quite. I should come on more on my days off but I don't really sit on the computer unless I'm playing something on my days off.

sometimes i dont go on here for a few days but i'd say i at least check the forums almost every day

Back