• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How active are you on here?

How active are you on this site?

• Total voters
I try to check The Cellar daily, but I'm only really "active" on the forum every few days. During term time I have very little time to get online and it's normal for a week or more to pass between visits. It's why I stepped down from being a moderator - I just couldn't afford the time to come on here daily anymore. A little sad but worthwhile.

Usually every couple of days, but sometimes I don't have much going on so I lurk around a bit for a few days in a row.

I'm highkey embarrassed because I've only joined recently but I have more posts than some people who have been here for YEARS. (Example A: Soigne and I have nearly the same amount of posts) (hi btw). I'm on here everyday, for more than a couple of hours at a time if I've got time to burn. Sometimes when I'm in class and there's nothing to do, I come online to browse. :p

I usually check everyday but at times I won't post. I'm also really busy during school days recently so there's days at a time where I won't be on the forums at all.

I've only had an account for a couple weeks or so now, but I've come on nearly everyday since. haha

Every day, unless I'm away. Not a fan of going on the phone unless I really need to.

Everyday but I only stick around for a hour tops. It really depends on topics are around for me to linger longer.

I might not post everyday but I do come on a few times a day. I usually just check the museum but sometimes if I'm bored I'll go on brewster's cafe or whateverr

Every day unless life gets too hectic, in which case I'll typically only take a day or two off. Jeremy's been known to scalp staff members who don't log on as frequently as outlined in our staff contract and I like my hair too much to risk it. -_-

Every day unless life gets too hectic, in which case I'll typically only take a day or two off. Jeremy's been known to scalp staff members who don't log on as frequently as outlined in our staff contract and I like my hair too much to risk it. -_-

I'm so glad I live an ocean away.

I visit the site everyday at least or every other day.

Last edited:
I'm on everyday, it just depends if im taking an animal crossing hiatus or not. I'm not on if im on a hiatus but if I'm active then I am on the site because I enjoy trading with other people on here and posting aboit miscellaneous stuff

Barely these days, I'm trying to come back to the site though

I used to go on here almost everyday, but I've gained interest in some other hobbies which take up a lot of my time, but I do still like to pop in every few weeks or for events, as I always like to participate in them. :blush:

Back