• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What year did you join TBT?

What year did you join?

Votes: 16 13.7%

Votes: 14 12.0%

Votes: 25 21.4%

Votes: 26 22.2%

Votes: 21 17.9%

Votes: 4 3.4%

Votes: 3 2.6%

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Before 2008

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
I thought this would be an interesting way to see how many people have joined each year.

I joined in 2011 when I was 12 years old. Too bad I didn't really start using this forum until around June of last year.

Last edited:
I joined in the fall of 2015 and was active for most of the fall and winter and then disappeared due to irl issues getting in the way. I recently came back almost a month ago (late july iirc)

I joined in 2015 and was mostly active during that summer. Now, I just lurk with invisibility on.

I joined right before the start of June of this year after plenty of procrastination
Glad I ended up doing so in the end

12 BC...

Just kidding, 2014, but I was lurking before that. =D

July 2014. I mostly lurk and just read stuff before actually posting 3-4 months later.

2017. I just wanted to trade/buy welcome amiibo and region locked items especially after the big update.

I joined in 2009 when everyone was playing City Folk. Back in the day, I was the go-to guy for hybreeding dilemmas. Today, I'm even lucky if someone actually needs help breeding hybrids.

i joined when i was 14 years old at the year 2013

2016 as you can see, it's been a year since i've been on here ! i was lurking around acnl forums including this in 2015

summer 2015. i had heard about tbt before because people on acnl tumblr were like "everyone on tbt is so mean" or talking about how they got scammed by someone on here lol but obviously that didn't give me a great impression of the site. after a while i joined but i only wrote in acnl forums until like september 2015.

Late 2013, my sister had joined earlier on in the year and I was lurking on her account and I really liked the look of the forum so I signed up! Very good decision :)

2016. I wish I had known about this site earlier, though. I want to be that senior member with thousands of TBT and all the rare collectibles. Lol.

I've been snooping around here and another Animal Crossing forum since I restarted my town late last year but I hadn't wanted to make a profile until now. My village is getting close to complete so I want to start talking to people and visit other towns or host people at mine for the badges.

I joined here back in early 2008 when I was... *thinks* 19 years old. Geez.

I have no idea why I didn't join earlier. I joined other AC forums in like 2003 when my parents first let me join forums.

I joined in another account in April 2015, but my parents kicked me off the site....I was lurking the site in 2016, but too scared to join again, but now I decided I just gotta come back!

Sooo....idk what year to select.

Last edited:
Back