• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What year did you join TBT?

What year did you join?

Votes: 16 13.7%

Votes: 14 12.0%

Votes: 25 21.4%

Votes: 26 22.2%

Votes: 21 17.9%

Votes: 4 3.4%

Votes: 3 2.6%

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Before 2008

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This year.

I never thought to join before because ACC would always show up first when I'd searcj for "animal crossing forum" and I only used it to buy items.

2012, When my other AC-related forum was dying and was still looking for items in City Folk. Now I just lurk and try to find a thread I might be interested in in either Nintendo Treehouse or Brewster's Caf? since I only have interest in Population Growing since New Leaf is garbage to me now...

This year! :blush:

A group that I participate in facebook (which by the way is abandoned) indicated this forum, it would be better to get a better understanding of the game here. Not to mention I got much more than that, it's a great forum!

I've never been very active here

I accidentally selected 2013 though lol my memory is whack

Last edited:
November 2014
Thanks to one of my old friend c:

Last edited:
2015 , <3.

worst year of my life tbh , but this site made that year a little better , <3.

I had an account back in 2013 but I hardly used it. I now use this account quite actively in the year 2017 (obviously ...)

I joined in 2009 when everyone was playing City Folk. Back in the day, I was the go-to guy for hybreeding dilemmas. Today, I'm even lucky if someone actually needs help breeding hybrids.

Wow.. that just made me really sad :<

I joined in 2013 but I began lurking a month or so before I got ACNL because I was hyping myself up. And I was also trying to figure out the forums and all the sub forums so I don't make a complete ass of myself and post in the wrong places.

I joined in 2014. I used to go on ACC a lot, I'm not sure how I found this site

I joined in 2013 the day ACNL came out after I saw a tumblr post about the forum. Wound up not using it til about a year later though lol. I was 16 when I signed up.

Before coming here I was pretty active on Animal Crossing Community from 2005-2008, but I didn't play City Folk as much so I went inactive on there.

2014 after lurking for nearly a year.

/antisocial

I joined back in 2008. I think I'm getting to the point where my account's probably existed longer than certain members have been alive. scary.

I joined just this year and it's made such a big difference in how I play the game, how creative I can get (through trades, access to WA items, etc.), & although I haven't socialized in-game a lot, it's wonderful just talking about towns and villagers on here.

Back