Votes: 3 2.6%

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Before 2008

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This year.

I never thought to join before because ACC would always show up first when I'd searcj for "animal crossing forum" and I only used it to buy items.

2012, When my other AC-related forum was dying and was still looking for items in City Folk. Now I just lurk and try to find a thread I might be interested in in either Nintendo Treehouse or Brewster's Caf? since I only have interest in Population Growing since New Leaf is garbage to me now...

This year! :blush:

A group that I participate in facebook (which by the way is abandoned) indicated this forum, it would be better to get a better understanding of the game here. Not to mention I got much more than that, it's a great forum!

I've never been very active here

I accidentally selected 2013 though lol my memory is whack

Last edited:
I had an account back in 2013 but I hardly used it. I now use this account quite actively in the year 2017 (obviously ...)

I joined in 2009 when everyone was playing City Folk. Back in the day, I was the go-to guy for hybreeding dilemmas. Today, I'm even lucky if someone actually needs help breeding hybrids.

Wow.. that just made me really sad :<

I joined in 2013 but I began lurking a month or so before I got ACNL because I was hyping myself up. And I was also trying to figure out the forums and all the sub forums so I don't make a complete ass of myself and post in the wrong places.

I joined in 2014. I used to go on ACC a lot, I'm not sure how I found this site

I joined in 2013 the day ACNL came out after I saw a tumblr post about the forum. Wound up not using it til about a year later though lol. I was 16 when I signed up.

Before coming here I was pretty active on Animal Crossing Community from 2005-2008, but I didn't play City Folk as much so I went inactive on there.

I joined back in 2008. I think I'm getting to the point where my account's probably existed longer than certain members have been alive. scary.

I joined just this year and it's made such a big difference in how I play the game, how creative I can get (through trades, access to WA items, etc.), & although I haven't socialized in-game a lot, it's wonderful just talking about towns and villagers on here.

Back