• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What year did you join TBT?

What year did you join?

Votes: 16 13.7%

Votes: 14 12.0%

Votes: 25 21.4%

Votes: 26 22.2%

Votes: 21 17.9%

Votes: 4 3.4%

Votes: 3 2.6%

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Before 2008

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
2014. i'm lame and wish i'd joined a couple of weeks before that though so i could be 2013 member

I joined in 2010 and was active till about late 2013. After that I drifted off and occasionally dropped by now and again. I'm trying my hardest to visit more often now.

I'm in the Class of 2014. You can clearly see that under my avatar.

I'm in the Class of 2014. You can clearly see that under my avatar.

I know the join year is under your avatar lol I just wanted to see en masse what groups of people are most active on here.

And btw you're my 64th comment on this thread ^o^

The year of flame years.

I wish I had never joined, the site isn't the problem the toxicity amongst several members of the forums are and you will find that everywhere on the internet unfortunately.

I don't understand what people get from making people miserable or insulting people, does it make them feel fly or are they actual sadists? I'm concerned that we allow people like this to have access to the internet and forums like this, you're allowing access to people who intentionally make people feel miserable. There's no helping it though.

I remember in early 2016, there was this one user who was bullied by several other users on a thread in the basement because of their art subject preferences. I got several PM's from those that were bullying the user to defame them, I will say that I don't agree with his art choices but I wouldn't bully them or insult them or send messages to users to make them look like a freak when in actuality he wasn't a freak or even someone who deserved it. It was disgusting and it opened my eyes to see how cold-hearted people are everywhere.

It's really sad and I really despise people like this, if you talk down to someone or make someone upset because you get a kick out of it then you are truly a waste of space and I'm sad to say that I even acknowledge these awful people because they aren't worth anyone's time.

This is what 2015 was and that's what 2016 was and I'm starting to think it's what 2017 will be....TRASH because of the people not the site.

There's never a good year to join here, the early years of the site were probably golden though.

There are lovely people on here too but there will always be that one person who knows what gets on your nerves, it's pathetic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just to add to the post about the bullied user, I believe the user had stated they were vulnerable at the time so those bullies are really really messed up.

I joined 2014 to get Wolfgang and didn't come back until 2015. That was an interesting year lol

2015 was kinda lit on tbt LOL

The year of flame years.

I wish I had never joined, the site isn't the problem the toxicity amongst several members of the forums are and you will find that everywhere on the internet unfortunately.

I don't understand what people get from making people miserable or insulting people, does it make them feel fly or are they actual sadists? I'm concerned that we allow people like this to have access to the internet and forums like this, you're allowing access to people who intentionally make people feel miserable. There's no helping it though.

I remember in early 2016, there was this one user who was bullied by several other users on a thread in the basement because of their art subject preferences. I got several PM's from those that were bullying the user to defame them, I will say that I don't agree with his art choices but I wouldn't bully them or insult them or send messages to users to make them look like a freak when in actuality he wasn't a freak or even someone who deserved it. It was disgusting and it opened my eyes to see how cold-hearted people are everywhere.

It's really sad and I really despise people like this, if you talk down to someone or make someone upset because you get a kick out of it then you are truly a waste of space and I'm sad to say that I even acknowledge these awful people because they aren't worth anyone's time.

This is what 2015 was and that's what 2016 was and I'm starting to think it's what 2017 will be....TRASH because of the people not the site.

There's never a good year to join here, the early years of the site were probably golden though.

There are lovely people on here too but there will always be that one person who knows what gets on your nerves, it's pathetic.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just to add to the post about the bullied user, I believe the user had stated they were vulnerable at the time so those bullies are really really messed up.

Yeah, I wish I had gotten to join in 2009 or 2010.

I joined in 2015! I'm about to have my 2 year anniversary, which is weird because it felt like I had my one year anniversary not long ago. :p

I'm one of the few members who joined this forum back in late 2009 for two reasons. One is to fulfill my desire for an alternative to Animal Crossing Ahead (AXA), since the latter was down and would still go on that way for almost a year. And the other is to find high turnip prices from City Folk players, because I wanted to get greedier.

Back