• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What year did you join TBT?

What year did you join?

Votes: 16 13.7%

Votes: 14 12.0%

Votes: 25 21.4%

Votes: 26 22.2%

Votes: 21 17.9%

Votes: 4 3.4%

Votes: 3 2.6%

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Before 2008

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I joined in 2014.

I was nine. Nine.

lets just say that it was not good for me to be on the internet now that i look back

I joined so I could ask questions about ACNL
I lurked here a few times before actually joining though

I joined in 2014.

I was nine. Nine.

lets just say that it was not good for me to be on the internet now that i look back

I joined so I could ask questions about ACNL
I lurked here a few times before actually joining though
Wow! Someone here is actually younger than me??

Joined in 2009 when I had just turned 10. Everyone was really nice to me but I still scroll back through my post history and cringe sometimes lol

No one is active anymore that joined before 2008?

Only people I know of that are active and from before 2008 are admins....sadly the others have disappeared.

Plus, the site just simply wasn't as active back then. I didn't even know about this site before June 2010 (or it may have been earlier or even some point in 2009, I just don't remember exactly) and it wasn't even that active back then. I just know that I didn't join until March 2014 and it was booming with activity by that point.

Plus, the site just simply wasn't as active back then. I didn't even know about this site before June 2010 (or it may have been earlier or even some point in 2009, I just don't remember exactly) and it wasn't even that active back then. I just know that I didn't join until March 2014 and it was booming with activity by that point.

most of the members joined when new leaf came out tbh, for the majority of 2008 ACWW was the only game that could do trading, so the userbase was probably a lot less. a lot of people also started with new leaf as their first game, so

I joined in fall of 2015 when I was twenty, but didn't actually use my account until a month after I made it.

2015, a day later than I would have liked because now I'm stuck looking at September 2 instead of September 1 under my profile.

September 2015, though a lurker before then. I was originally just looking for a good AC community when I stumbled upon this site and lurked for a while.

2014!! I was 19. My first year at college had ended for the summer and for the first time in years I had nothing to do. (I didn't find a job until the fall). I do this thing where I'm really active for a few months and then disappear for a few months.... and then I'm back again , haha.

This place is so nice and so fun though!! I wish I'd found it as a kid!

Late 2013. I think I was in my mid 20's then? In any case I kind of miss some of the older members.

2014, like a week before I started highschool, now I'm going into my last year haha wild.

Last edited:
2014 because that's when I finally was getting bored of playing New Leaf alone and decided to look into an online community. I found there was more to this site than hanging out in towns and stayed. :)

Back