Giveaway LOCKER CLEANOUT! EVERYTHING MUST GO! ALL FOR FREE! UNORDERABLES, SETS, ETC.

Sure! It looks like you're offline, so tell me when you're online and I'll deliver the items to you.

Raskell actually got banned again, would it be okay if I picked it up for him? I'll be on sometime later today, idk what your timezone is but I'll send you a VM when I'm ready to get the item. Prob be available in about 2 hours.

Sorry but the colors make it a bit difficult for me to read (I don't handle bright colors well, they strain my eyes). Do you sell any flowers? I'm looking for some for my second town.

Mayor Name:Lauren
Town:Hospice
Items Wanted:Mini Dharma, Giant Dharma, what's left of the green set
Time Available: Until 11am tomorrow (if we dont meet up by then I'll have to figure out a new timeframe cuz I dont know when im busy in the next 2 days lol)
Delivery or Pickup: delivery please!

Mayor Name: Svetmira
Town: Kitezh
Items Wanted: I really want the Giant Dharma! I love Daruma dolls.
Time Available: now to 30 mins from now, tomorrow after 7:00 Pacific Time Zone
Delivery or Pickup: whichever is easier for you

edit: Oh it looks like I'm too late. nvm
TY!

Last edited:
Raskell actually got banned again, would it be okay if I picked it up for him? I'll be on sometime later today, idk what your timezone is but I'll send you a VM when I'm ready to get the item. Prob be available in about 2 hours.
Ahh, he's banned again. :(
I'm gonna be on the forums for another hour, and I'm gonna wait until you come online!
It's so nice of you to do him a favour!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name:Lauren
Town:Hospice
Items Wanted:Mini Dharma, Giant Dharma, what's left of the green set
Time Available: Until 11am tomorrow (if we dont meet up by then I'll have to figure out a new timeframe cuz I dont know when im busy in the next 2 days lol)
Delivery or Pickup: delivery please!
Somebody else wants the Dharma, I'm going to leave it to them, but I'll give you all the green stuff and the Mini Dharma. Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor Name: Svetmira
Town: Kitezh
Items Wanted: I really want the Giant Dharma! I love Daruma dolls.
Time Available: now to 30 mins from now, tomorrow after 7:00 Pacific Time Zone
Delivery or Pickup: whichever is easier for you

edit: Oh it looks like I'm too late. nvm
TY!

No, it's ok! I've reserved it for you.
Tell me when you're ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry but the colors make it a bit difficult for me to read (I don't handle bright colors well, they strain my eyes). Do you sell any flowers? I'm looking for some for my second town.

Well, I do, but not on this thread.
You can visit this thread: (x)
And I'm sorry! For future threads, I'll make the writing more bold and dark coloured. Thanks!

Back