• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway closed ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.

togen

flower boy
Bells
Feedback
100% (36) +
closed, thank you!
i don't plan to use black lilies in my town, but somehow i aquired so many ^^"
the most you can take is 5 flowers, so everyone can take some ^-^
stock;; 14 Black Tulips, 22 Black Lilies
id rather only have one person in my town at once, coz its easier to manage :>
some little rules;;
- don't leave my sight please
- don't take more than 5 flowers total
- don't interact with villagers if they come by
-
thank you ^-^ ☆​

Last edited:
Hi! Is it possible for me to take 3 black tulips and 2 black lilies? Thank you for being so kind!

Hi! Is it possible for me to take 3 black tulips and 2 black lilies? Thank you for being so kind!

definitly! and it's no problem, ive got somewhat an obsession with breeding hybrids, so I tend to make too many ^^"

Last edited:
I would like five black tulips, and I can come over whenever. Is that okay? My FC is 0559-6766-6428.

let me know when you can pick them up ^-^

Aw ty! ^.^ Added you. I can pick them up now, or sometime tomorrow after or before work.. how are hybrids made anyway? putting random flowers next to each other with a space between them?

Aw ty! ^.^ Added you. I can pick them up now, or sometime tomorrow after or before work.. how are hybrids made anyway? putting random flowers next to each other with a space between them?

just pm me whenever youre able to pick them up ^-^
they're bred by placing two flowers either next to or diagonal from each other (ex. to breed a pink rose, place a red rose next to or diagonal from a white rose, water them, and with luck a hybrid flower with appear the next day ^-^ !)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back