Who ruined your town?

Alsafie

Noodle
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Most of us have had this experience, right? I'm not the only one!? :(

I picked up a 10th villager accidentally from my sisters town and what do you know? SURPRISE! Right in a spot that crushes your hard work and hopes and dreams!

I hate you, Phil. :mad:

Attachments

• IMG_8552.jpg
    IMG_8552.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 242
Paula. Dropped her house right on top of my fully grown bundle of cedars right in back of the campsite. Yup, perfect place!!! I think not.

Paula. Dropped her house right on top of my fully grown bundle of cedars right in back of the campsite. Yup, perfect place!!! I think not.

Aaargh! Not Paula! Now I know from experience she can NOT decently place her house haha.

Beau moving in on my perfect apple orchard,
And FRECKLES moving in RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE over all these hybrids and REFUSING TO LEAVE AAARGH

Cyrus just pissed me off. I customized my cabana bed with my yellow aloha tee, didnt realize he wouldnt give it back. So re customized it with the silk bloom tee, thinking I'd get the aloha shirt back.

Nope.

Go to hell Cyrus.

Edit: Obviously this is the first time I've used clothing as a design. I know better now.

Last edited:
Chow moving in right in front of my Caf?! But he's gone now...:^)

And by that I mean he literally moved away today.

Teddy and a chicken.
I wish if we could edit our maps. Ugh ugh it would be an amazing feature. Literally. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Teddy moved Infront of my house about 2 feets
And the chicken (don't know her name) moved right beside by house.It's like Iam surrounded by a wall.
It Sucks! I love teddy but every single time I invite him he places his house in a bad spot. I really don't know why.

Last edited:
Can't plot reset when it's a surprise move in unfortunately :(

When you first start a town, always plot scout until you get 10 villagers.
If you don't have 10 villagers, always plot scout.

Yes you are right. Although I've read an article that there are some preferred places to plot their houses.
That's why they won't leave that spot. I have Plot reseted about 58 times and The chicken didn't Move. And yes I did it the right way.
I eventually gave up and restarted my town. The game becomes frustrating and I hate that. I wish if there is some kind of an editor where we could move Villagers houses / Public work projects and Townhall into different places. If AC releases this feature in a future update I grantee that the game will sparkle again. Although I doubt if they would. Sad.

Last edited:
Yes you are right. Although I've read an article that there are some preferred places to plot their houses.
That's why they won't leave that spot. I have Plot reseted about 58 times and The chicken didn't Move. And yes I did it the right way.
I eventually gave up and restarted my town. The game becomes frustrating and I hate that. I wish if there is some kind of an editor where we could move Villagers houses / Public work projects and Townhall into different places. If AC releases this feature in a future update I grantee that the game will sparkle again. Although I doubt if they would. Sad.

Here's what you do, dude. You just restarted, right? Make a second character and place designs 3 x 3 all over. So villagers can't move in. And then open up the area you want plotted and be sure there's space for a front door too! And then, when you have 10 villagers and you're satisfied, demolish the house of the 2nd character and the designs will go away.

Here's what you do, dude. You just restarted, right? Make a second character and place designs 3 x 3 all over. So villagers can't move in. And then open up the area you want plotted and be sure there's space for a front door too! And then, when you have 10 villagers and you're satisfied, demolish the house of the 2nd character and the designs will go away.

I done it the right way BUT. OMG you are smart. I didn't know that deleting second character would get rid of the patterns.
Iam going to make a second character right now! Thanks a lot. =D GAAH you literally saved my life. Lol.

Last edited:
I done it the right way BUT. OMG you are smart. I didn't know that deleting second character would get rid of the patterns.
Iam going to make a second character right now! Thanks a lot. =D GAAH you literally saved my life. Lol.

It will get boring. 3 x 3 paths everywhere... watch tv or something while doing. lol

Last edited:
Keaton ruined my town. Placed his house on my bushes, in front of my bridge and police station. I destroyed the bridge so I could move it over a bit, but Isabelle would not let me put it anywhere else. It was too close to EVERYTHING. She wouldn't even let me put it back in it's original spot, because it was too close to Keaton's house. This was before plot resetting was a thing. I just had to deal with it, and because Keaton was my tenth villager, he has not asked to move in over 4 years.

It all worked out in the end, but his house is still in front of the police station, and the bridge was placed far away and has a rock in front of it.

In my new town, Mira moved on the spot I had reserved for the cafe or the police station. I'm doing the 16 cycle now. In my old town, Frita and Bud moved RIGHT in front of my house. Gruff killed my patterned stump.

This thing!

WVW69kgJDGApu66BPJ.jpg

And she's in a horrible spot!
The town's punching bag for sure!:mad:

I used to reset my game a lot because of terrible move ins. One of them was Kody who moved to my town after visiting a friend's village. I really liked the lay out of that town but he moved right in front of a bridge and ruined the whole flow!

In my newest town I have a lot of paths (I actually found two path patterns I really like dattebayo)and I have my PWPs set up in a way I like. Now villagers will only move to spots that I leave open for them. It's nice because I like to TT and sometimes go a long while without playing so I don't have to worry. Plus I actually kinda like getting new villagers in. I'm not the dreamy type of guy.

Back