Who ruined your town?

Punchy moved into a space full of cedar trees, I think he destroyed some hybrids as well :(
it's worse when it's a villager you really like because you can't even move them out omg

Back in the day before I knew about plot resetting there was a villager named Robin. She knows who she is and what she did...

Awww I love Phil he's one of my favorite villagers.

But I picked up Peck from someone's void once and he crushed a ton of perfect fruit trees, then he wouldn't move for ages. I had to force him out finally when the amiibo cards came out.

Punchy ruined my town for a little bit. He moved directly behind my town hall in the tiniest spot ever, the one bit I forgot to cover with paths. I just moved him out with an amiibo villager, so it was an easy fix. At some stage I've messed up my own town by not planning it properly but I'm slowly saving it lol.

Pudge has ruined my life twice, each time from my sister's town. Major regrets.

I only just got back into NL yesterday after at least a year of silence, but I'll never forget Frank. Kudos to Frank for destroying a nice little flower garden I had right in front of my house. And to a certain few other villagers who just make my town ugly by living here... Someday I'll evict you all.
On a related note, why are 9/10ths of my villagers' houses situated virtually on top of mine? Find somewhere else to move in. I'm getting claustrophobic up here, guys.

Klaus moved in right in front of my house, and it took forever for him to leave.
The river, ponds and buildings in my town are located so that there's a really nice-looking "street" pretty much in the middle. Tia moved in what i still believe was the worst possible spot, ruining a bunch of bushes and completely blocking the street. What makes it worse, there was a big empty spot about 1/3 of the town, but everyone was moving in near each other. + Tia moved from a friend's town, even though there was another person who really wanted her, just didn't have time to go online on the day she was in boxes. Soon she actually moved to their town.
I'm still mad about it, but as soon as it happened, i drew nice path patterns for myself and my town got way cooler. And it taught me a valuable lesson to scatter pattern tiles everywhere if i know someone's about to move in, and try to have 9-10 villagers at all times.

Back