am i the only one who cant stand francine & chrissy?

One person's favorite can be another's dislike... For those who like the Idol-like bun-buns, wonderful - I have nothing much against that.

For me, however, I like natural-looking villagers more... And both of them look very artificial in my eyes. I guess I could handle Francine a bit more, just because of the less glaring facial features. But something about the polka-dot ears give turn me off. Both have very nice homes, though.

I get the hype for them bc they're matching bunnies, but I don't particularly want any of them in my town. I think Chrissy is too cutesy imo and her eyes are way too huge for her body. Francine, on the other hand, I don't really mind and I think she's okay. Nothing special though. I don't really like their houses or the insides of them either. I find them kinda ugly, and flat/boring. Francine looks like she's constantly giving everyone the side eye, but I think that's kinda funny.

Last edited:
It probably doesn't help that I got Chrissy through a void, but I don't care for her either. I never had Francine though, so I can't have an opinion on her one way or the other. Thankfully she didn't plop her house anywhere that destroyed stuff. But she did kind of go near the train tracks and nearby what was supposed to be a uninhabited forested/bamboo area. So it kind of defeated the purpose of the area. I'm glad she's gone now.

I never really saw her much, because she was so far away from the rest of the populated areas. And the giant sparkly eyes were kind of off-putting. Some like her...some don't. I don't care for her.

i agree. when i saw they were popular i was surprised af. it looks like someone vomited polkadots on them. i only like sensibly placed polkadots lmao

i wouldn't have them in my town but i wouldn't say i can't stand them

they seem unnatural to me because it seems like they're wearing bunny hoods.. still cute though

Yeah, I don't necessarily hate then but they aren't my favorites by any means! I had Francine in my town because I was trying to get her from my campsite from a friend, and I just hated having her in my town! I didn't like her personality, or her look, or anything about her honestly. And Chrissy's eyes scare me, honestly. She looks kind of creepy! Although I will say the fanart I see of them is a lot cuter than how they actually look in game.

Never had them as villagers but they just remind me of britney spears and have unflattering (imo) designs n jus like... weird me out kinda for some reason lmao. Cute as a pair for a themed town but not in any of mine lol.

I never used to like them until Chrissy moved in and I ended up liking her. I can see why people like the twin rabbit thing, but they're honestly so overrated.
Never had Francine though.

I don't really hate / dislike either of them, but Chrissy just moved into my town and her design is...not the best. She looks kind of creepy in my opinion, especially those eyes. She also just seems like a stereotype to me. I've never had Francine, but I think I would like her because she's snooty lol, and her design is more appealing to me.

I think the idea of them is cute and fun. I'm not sure if I would want both of them in my town.

I am not a big fan of huge, shiny eyes though so Chrissy gets my frown of disapproval. She kind of looks like she's super jacked on sugar. It makes sense they'd have polar opposite personalities but how shiny do her eyes have to become prove that?

What if I fall in and can't get out?

they're a bit too girly for my taste, but i don't mind them (so i wouldn't say i can't stand them... i don't really hate any villagers bc tbh??? they're just made of code??). i have francine's amiibo card, though, and i've adopted her out a few times, so people definitely still like them.

i'm actually pretty surprised that most of the comments here say they don't like them very much and that they prefer francine. they're so high tier somehow??? and i always thought people liked chrissy more, for some reason haha

I like them both, but I like Francine much better because she has a lot of sentimental value to me. I didn't like the polka dots when I first met her and thought they looked kind of weird, but she really grew on me and she's now one of my favourites! I don't really care about having them in a town together, though, especially since there are a lot of peppy villagers I prefer over Chrissy.

They're ok to me, but I was never interested in either of them. Also, i think everybody here is kinda over exaggerating about how TERRIBLE they are, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion i guess. *shrug*

They are not for me, personally, but I can see how others find them cute. They look more like a person in a bunny hood than a bunny to me, though.

Back