am i the only one who cant stand francine & chrissy?

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
so idk the hype about them and i actually had chrissy in my town and i never liked her. i think its her eyes that disgust me. just my opinion

Last edited:
I'm with you on that one actually. I agree with the eyes thing, I never really liked them in the first place. they just look to glamour-y if you know what I mean, just too girly and polka dotty

Hmm I can understand the whole twin rabbit hype but I don't really find them that interesting.

And not to mention Francine looks like she murdered someone and nobody's found the body. Probably not the best explanation but I tried.

That's a bit harsh, but I'll say their not my cup of tea either. Their design is too unnatural - I mostly like villagers to look closer to real animals. Also, having both of them in one town would be boring to me

Hmm I can understand the whole twin rabbit hype but I don't really find them that interesting.

And not to mention Francine looks like she murdered someone and nobody's found the body. Probably not the best explanation but I tried.

LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

LOL

I find them too stereotypical of those (Japanese? though also Korean/other) singers/anime characters. I had them for a while in my town because I thought it would be neat to have local "singers" and honestly they look cute together, but they were quite a disappointment. ESPECIALLY Chrissy (such blurry/huge eyes). I feel bad for kicking them out though, because Graham has K.K. Bubblegum in his house & is clearly a fan, and now I've taken away his idols. :/ It was kind of fun to roleplay them as these disillusioned popstars who left the big city though.

Chrissy is...yikes, but I adore Francine! One of my original CF villagers and I love her to bits. If one of my snooties leave (which hopefully doesn't happen...ever!) she's definitely my next choice.

I don't like both since Iam not into pastel colours but
I have no hate towards bunnies since Iam in LOVE with coco.

Last edited:
I HATE both of them! With a strong passion...

I HATE both of them! With a strong passion...

Totally. No hate towards anyone BUT I really dislike "kawaii" overload.
Some people are just addicted. Have you watched some videos of ACNL? If not I don't recommend you to do
since they are way to kawaii. I really dislike seeing adults acting like 7 year olds. Yuck.

Last edited:
Totally. No hate towards anyone BUT I really dislike "kawaii" overload.
Some people are just addicted to this. Have you watched some videos of ACNL? If not I don't recommend you to do
since they are way to kawaii. I really dislike seeing adults acting like 7 year olds. Yuck.

I literally commented on one video in which I respectfully
stated that the town in the video isn't very pleasing.

... It gets old but it's their town so we can't do much. If they enjoy it, we have to learn to let them enjoy it.

mischa crossing towns aren't bad though and she's considered to be Kawaii. Also Wisteria's (whom I didn't
spell right). It's more videos with bad quality that have bad towns that aren't pleasing.

Last edited:
I literally commented on one video in which I respectfully
stated that the town in the video isn't very pleasing.

... It gets old but it's their town so we can't do much. If they enjoy it, we have to learn to let them enjoy it.

mischa crossing towns aren't bad though and she's considered to be Kawaii. Also Wisteria's (whom I didn't
spell right). It's more videos with bad quality that have bad towns that aren't pleasing.

I agree. I can't Imagine seeing pastels / pinks everywhere. My eyes would hurt.
I watch Mischa's videos. Her village is awesome although Iam not a huge fan. I haven't watched "Wisteria's" But I have to check out.
Have you seen people trying to look like Reese and Cyrus in rl life? Sheesh, Honestly It's creepy and NOT cute.

Last edited:
I don't hate them, but I'm not fussed about them either. I've always prefered Francine to Chrissy. I don't like Chrissy's face. It's weird looking to me.

Not really a big fan, but don't absolutely hate them
They're just kinda meh to me
I do have to say that they do get annoying after a while, especially in the same town

Oh, I think that them are sooo cute! Together or not! But I prefer Francine! I don't hate them! :)

I don't like Chrissy and Francine much. They look too similar in my opinion. I prefer bunnie :) I had Francine before in my town, and I wanted Chrissy (separately) but I got zucker bc of marina! I find Chrissy cuter then Francine.

Last edited:
Like them both, but I refuse to have them in a town together..they don't treat each other no different like they do with other villagers.
And it's very boring having them together..it's just as bad as those billions of towns hoarding those same old villagers (Marshal, Stitches, Diana etc..).

Also I like Francine a bit more

Last edited:
My only interaction with them has been on HHD, so I don't really have that much in the way of what they're like as villagers, but they don't particularly appeal to me.

That being said, there are so many villagers to choose from, it's only natural that some would have fans and detractors. I could list the villagers I absolutely adore and someone would say they can't stand them.

Back