• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pick a favourite TBT member

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimalCrossingPerson

Please respect GDPR
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
20 Envelopes
Red Candy
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Bowie is my favourite TBT member but I'm too tired to think of exactly why at the moment. Maybe someone else would be the favourite if they didn't have such hard-to-remember names.

Who's yours?

That's so sweet of you!

I think lostineverfreeforest is my favourite, only because he's the only person I speak to outside of here. Also talk to Jake on Twitter sometimes, and that's always fun.

I've kinda just accepted the fact I'm not making many friends here. I honestly don't know why I'm still here besides the fact I feel obligated to continue being a regular.

I can't pick a favorite, but my best friend on this forum is Jake.

I cannot pick a favorite. Sorry.

I don't pick favorites nor have favorites.

Whoever makes the night theme.
eyes_1f440.png

Going to go ahead and lock this here. Asking people who their favourites are is alright, but specifically asking them to pinpoint one always causes dramas somewhere down the line. Even though it's just regular members, this will likely end in an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back