• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

who's your cranky?

Kabuki's my fave cranky, I'm also moving Static in soon once I've got the space, I've loved them both since WW. Wart Jr. is temporarily in my second town (just to get the PWPs from him), but I guess his design isn't everyone's cup of tea

Static in Vista, Ricky in Chocolat, Lobo in Moonview, Buzz in Flora and Elvis in Aoi.

In Salem, my cranky is Vic. I wasn't sure about him at first, but we've become good friends. Hollowyn's cranky is Rizzo. I've had him in every town I've created, going back to ACGC, so I've got a soft spot for him.

I have T-Bone and Rocco, but I thinking about getting Roscoe. I also like Kabuki. Cyrano is also an interesting choice.

I have Monty in Bellwood and Lobo in Woodland, and they are both great, 2 of my favorite Villagers. I really like the inside of Monty's house too, it has a kind of camping theme and makes me not want to give him things when he asks.

I don't have any crankys in my town right now. I like them a lot but I'm letting villages come and go as they please and just invite whoever is in the tent if I don't have 10 even if I have the personality type in my town already.

Recently my only cranky, Peewee, just moved out of Kaigan.
I want to try and move in a different one before a rando replaces his spot

I just loveee bruce and static is coo too.
Though I kinda despise kubuki from personal experience

I had Wolfgang in my very first save, so I'd like to have him as my Cranky villager again. But until I can adopt him or find his Amiibo card, I'm stuck with whoever the game gives me. *Shrugs*

Murphy is mine. Hrs a tiny green bear haha. You'd need to have his amiibo card though or get him in a trade.

I don't have one (or an uchi) because I still haven't found one that I like well enough to have in my town...

If I had to pick I suppose Wolfgang and Static are nice choices

Gaston is the cranky in the current version of Haventon! Previously, I've had Kabuki and Walt.

oh, i love the cranky wolves! I have Lobo and Chief in my town Naporia, Wolfgang in my town Skyfall, and Fang in my original town, Ivy City! I think Kabuki is a great cranky, too!

Back