who's your cranky?

I have Dobie in my town right now but since you already said you didn't want a wolf, then maybe Hamphrey? He seems like a real grouch - always wanted him.

this is so hard!! I love so many of the cranky villagers so much!! I've had Rasher for YEARS and I had Chief for years too, they were a lot of fun to have together. In AC:WW I had Apollo for a long time!! I love my grumpy boys!!!!

I have Gruff and Static. Gruff is my fave villager and he's not allowed to leave. Static is a fairly new move in but he seems cool. I've has Caesar and Lobo in the past and I love them both. I would love it if they came to my town.

Right now I have Bruce; I think he's my favourite cranky villager. He's pretty cool and sends me some really nice letters!

I have no crankies in my one town currently, in my other town I have Dobie and Camofrog. I haven't had a chance to interact much with either yet though. I really like Dobie's coloring though.

My cranky is Kabuki, got him when I started my town nearly two years ago and i love him to bits! He's actually my favorite animal crossing villager.

Wolfgang and Kabuki were my two crankies, Kabuki recently moved out after almost 2 years of having him (his spot didn't quite work anymore). Wolfgang is also probably going to leave, but I'm still so attached to him l-lol... I think my new cranky to replace them will be Lobo (he's somehow grown on me).

Dobie is my cranky at the moment. I'm not sure if I'm going to replace him or not, but for now he's pretty cute.

Cheif, but since you didn't want cranky wolfs, I like Butch and GASTON AND HIS GLORIOUS MUSTACHE.

I have Rolf, and I think he's super sweet. But his house is in a bad location, right in front of my main bridge.

EDIT: Gruff was in my campsite today and he is moving in soon! :)

Last edited:
I have Walt in Feldspar and Roscoe in Flint. They're both great!

Del!! I love his design, his house interior, his house exterior, I just really friggin' love Del, man.

Right now I have Murphy. I like him, but he's new-ish, so I haven't had tons of interactions with him. Before that, it was Butch. I loved Butch. I think that he is a great choice for a cranky. I also got Rocco as a random move-in. I didn't really care for him. He has moved on.

Tadaima -
Octavian
Kabuki
Curt

?nska -
Lobo
Rocco
Dobie

I like crankies lol...

Back