who's your cranky?

Fang! I highly recommend him (or any of the cranky wolves, really). I have a soft spot for Roscoe, and I also like Bruce :)

My cranky is Apollo! I've loved him for many years now :) Really loved Gaston in Wild world, still have a soft spot for him.

My cranky is Roscoe. Apollo is also a good choice as well as Kabuki. He's a very unique cat.

Roscoe was one of my starters, and I think his design is both nice and suiting the cranky type. I'm considering Chief, but that's mainly because he looks closer to a fox <3

Other ones I've liked are Kabuki, Gaston, Fang, and Hamphrey

I dont think I have a cranky villager in my town right now

I miss Gruff from the first Animal Crossing.

I'm gonna buy his amiibo card and see if I can get him to move in.

I loved Gruff.

I recommend Cyrano, Murphy, Apollo, Octavian, Rocco, Knox, and both male kangaroos.

Currently no Crankies live in my town though oops.

I have Kabuki and Walt. I love them, they're so fun~ They're so boisterous. Everything is loud with them. GAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've got Hopper right now, plan to get Gonzo in when I get somebody else out
Some other good ones would be Butch, Rasher (acquired liking), Ike, and Spike, and maybe Cyrano if he's not a jock, can't remember right now
There are a lot of really great ones, they're one of the better villager types (surprisingly) when it comes to design (in my opinion)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, Rooney and Octavian, almost forgot about those two

Last edited:
I have Butch and Wolfgang in my town, Butch is one of my first three villagers!
And Wolfgang, I love him sooo much!
But I also love Roscoe, Kabuki, Fang and Chief! :)

Walt is my cranky! and he doesn't get near enough love. I don't understand why he's all the way down in tier 6 when he's got such a neat design topped off with a cool scar. he's like a strange samurai grandpa and he's great :D

I have Fang and he's my favourite. I don't care about his popularity. I have a backstory for him and everything and I have 'K.K. Steppe' haning on the wall in my house because of him...

I don't have any crankys in my town. oops. I had Wolfgang, but I didnt talk to him a lot. Chief showed up in my campground, but I couldn't get him because I had 10 villagers :(

Last edited:
Back