What's your Favourite Fruit?

my favorite normal fruit are peaches, but my favorite perfect fruit are apples! :)

Perfect Cherries, my normal pears.
I don't care for peaches since they are growing upside down which makes them tookus fruits.

Normal: tie between cherries and peaches
Perfect: apples
Island: mangoes

I actually like all but the durians. Those I don't even want to plant, to be honest. I don't like their look or knowing that they're stinky in real life. When I dislike a villager I "send them a message" by putting a durian in their letter, saying it reminded me of them ;p

Apples look great in the game (It's like it's dipped in caramel) although I've never like apples in Real life.
They taste kinda weird.

I like peaches the most but I don't really like that they're golden for perfect peaches. I like the perfect cherries.

I agree, both are nice. I wish the perfect ones weren't just orange though (too similar to...oranges)
Wouldn't it be cute if they were two-toned, like had a deeper red blush?
Honestly I think perfect peach looks gold rather than orange.
Iam Ok with how it looks like
But A two toned would look great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like peaches the most but I don't really like that they're golden for perfect peaches. I like the perfect cherries.

Lovely. I like cherries too. But I am not a fan of how they look like when they are perfect.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gotta say I love peaches. Perfect or not I like them!

Totally! Iam glad that they are pink coloured.
Red peaches will not look good in my honest opinion.

Hmmm, I think my favorite are the peaches because they're such a pretty pink/peach color! I like the look of the apples too :)
I also like the persimmon too~ Maybe because it's so unique? Well, it's something uncommon to see. (The durians are too but they look.....painful. With all those spikes ;A;)

I love cherries and peaches most! Cherries are so adorable and I love the pink peach colour too! :) I do agree with what's said above though, perfect peaches aren't that appealing :(

Perfect apples in this game look like crystal gem apples, like they'd be coated in a crisp, crystally, delicate outer skin, and be scrumptiously sweet inside. I love oranges though (how they look on trees).

Peaches and perfect peaches. Idk if its because i live in Florida but my native has always been oranges on any game -_- i despise oranges. This time i got pears and i found the perfect map ans got tired of resetting lol.

Peaches and perfect peaches. Idk if its because i live in Florida but my native has always been oranges on any game -_- i despise oranges. This time i got pears and i found the perfect map ans got tired of resetting lol.

Perfect Pears look lovely in game . But I HATE hate hate them in RL LIFE.
I honestly stopped my Craze of the "perfect town" because eventually a stupid chicken or a fat frog is going to ruin it by placing their house in a stupid spot. I hate. : (

I really love normal and perfect peaches!
But also perfect apples!
And for the tropical fruits I really bananas! They're are one of my favourite fruits and they look soo cute in the game!
But I have orange and perfect oranges, the perfect oranges looks cute too! :)

I think the perfect oranges look really cool in-game, as they aren't similar to the normal ones. I actually don't like oranges at all. My favourite fruit in real life is definitely cherries. :) I like it how the colour fades giant the green tree, it's really pretty.

Last edited:
Perfect fruits in real life :

Perfect Apple :

IMG_0307.JPG

Perfect Cherries :

IMG_0305.JPG

Perfect Pear :

IMG_0309.JPG

Back