• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your Favourite Fruit?

I love peaches but I think I like perfect pears, since they look golden owo

My favourite normal fruit are peaches ! They have such a pretty color
And as for perfect fruits, again I really like peaches, but I'd say apples, they look really shiny and nice

Apples and Cherries.

Peaches are pretty great too.

cherries and peaches are really cute! and i love how perfect apples and cherries look
i was upset at first because i got pear as a native fruit, but they've grown on me + you can grow other fruits anyway. i think perfect pears look really cool and i can't wait for one to grow in my town so i can plant more!

i really liked the perfect peaches in new leaf, and how they looked almost golden. i also liked the perfect apples. regular fruit, my favourite was peaches or cherries!

My favourite fruit is the persimmon. I had the pleasure of tasting the fruit irl and it was delicious. I also love the tropical fruit trees like the lemons, bananas and mangoes.

Perfect apples look quite nice, but my fav are cherries and peaches I think. The peaches look so cute!
Oranges too, but the perfect oranges don't really look that good, imo.

My town fruit is apples, my sibling has peaches, so I'm a bit jealous, haha but oh well.

I’d say my favorite normal fruit is lemons. For perfect fruits, I pick either apples or peaches.

Unpopular opinion alert (I think it is at least), but pears are not that bad. They’re not my favorite even though they’re my native fruit but they’re still good.

My favorite is cherries for normal, and perfect is a tie between cherries and apples. My favorite island fruit is pomegranates because they're one of my favorites IRL.

Even though all of my other towns have had cherries as their native fruit, for some reason, I stuck with pears for NL. I like pears fine, but aesthetically cherries are superior.

My favorite town/perfect fruits were the cherries and oranges. My favorite exotic fruits were probably mangoes or durians. I liked how they all looked, and I loved the baskets lol

my favourite regular fruit is apples, my starter fruit in every game, and for the perfect version i really like apples and cherries. top choices of other fruits would probably be bananas and durians.

my all time favourites in acnl and to this day was always peaches and cherries! perfect apples look pretty cute, but anytime i'd restart my town, i'd reset until i found a map i like and to see if i either had peaches or cherries ad my main town fruit!

Always loved the peaches in NL, I loved how the perfect ones were gold too! They're my native fruit in NL too so I have a soft spot for them. I also really adored perfect apples.

When I was younger we had apple trees IRL and so apples were boring to me, but now I get nostalgic for apples and they've become my favorite. It would have been oranges when I was younger, they were my favorite to eat IRL, and I would dip them in Nutella LOL.

Back