• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your Favourite Fruit?

my favorite normal fruit are peaches, but my favorite perfect fruit are apples! :)

Perfect Cherries, my normal pears.
I don't care for peaches since they are growing upside down which makes them tookus fruits.

Normal: tie between cherries and peaches
Perfect: apples
Island: mangoes

I actually like all but the durians. Those I don't even want to plant, to be honest. I don't like their look or knowing that they're stinky in real life. When I dislike a villager I "send them a message" by putting a durian in their letter, saying it reminded me of them ;p

Gotta say I love peaches. Perfect or not I like them!

I agree, both are nice. I wish the perfect ones weren't just orange though (too similar to...oranges)
Wouldn't it be cute if they were two-toned, like had a deeper red blush?

Apples look great in the game (It's like it's dipped in caramel) although I've never like apples in Real life.
They taste kinda weird.

I like peaches the most but I don't really like that they're golden for perfect peaches. I like the perfect cherries.

I agree, both are nice. I wish the perfect ones weren't just orange though (too similar to...oranges)
Wouldn't it be cute if they were two-toned, like had a deeper red blush?
Honestly I think perfect peach looks gold rather than orange.
Iam Ok with how it looks like
But A two toned would look great.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like peaches the most but I don't really like that they're golden for perfect peaches. I like the perfect cherries.

Lovely. I like cherries too. But I am not a fan of how they look like when they are perfect.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Totally! Iam glad that they are pink coloured.
Red peaches will not look good in my honest opinion.

Hmmm, I think my favorite are the peaches because they're such a pretty pink/peach color! I like the look of the apples too :)
I also like the persimmon too~ Maybe because it's so unique? Well, it's something uncommon to see. (The durians are too but they look.....painful. With all those spikes ;A;)

i prefer to have apples as my native fruit! (and the perfect ones are so pretty!)

I love cherries and peaches most! Cherries are so adorable and I love the pink peach colour too! :) I do agree with what's said above though, perfect peaches aren't that appealing :(

Perfect apples in this game look like crystal gem apples, like they'd be coated in a crisp, crystally, delicate outer skin, and be scrumptiously sweet inside. I love oranges though (how they look on trees).

Peaches and perfect peaches. Idk if its because i live in Florida but my native has always been oranges on any game -_- i despise oranges. This time i got pears and i found the perfect map ans got tired of resetting lol.

Peaches and perfect peaches. Idk if its because i live in Florida but my native has always been oranges on any game -_- i despise oranges. This time i got pears and i found the perfect map ans got tired of resetting lol.

Perfect Pears look lovely in game . But I HATE hate hate them in RL LIFE.
I honestly stopped my Craze of the "perfect town" because eventually a stupid chicken or a fat frog is going to ruin it by placing their house in a stupid spot. I hate. : (

I really love normal and perfect peaches!
But also perfect apples!
And for the tropical fruits I really bananas! They're are one of my favourite fruits and they look soo cute in the game!
But I have orange and perfect oranges, the perfect oranges looks cute too! :)

I think the perfect oranges look really cool in-game, as they aren't similar to the normal ones. I actually don't like oranges at all. My favourite fruit in real life is definitely cherries. :) I like it how the colour fades giant the green tree, it's really pretty.

Last edited:
Perfect fruits in real life :

Perfect Apple :

IMG_0307.JPG

Perfect Cherries :

IMG_0305.JPG

Perfect Pear :

IMG_0309.JPG

I love oranges, especially during the Autumn months. They seem to brighten the town up. :D

Back