What's your Favourite Fruit?

My native fruit is orange, and those are my favourite in-game but irl i hate them and my favourite would probably be grapes lol

I've always loved the cherries :) in real life and in the game. I don't really have an order for the island fruits or perfect fruits.

I love the way the perfect and normal peaches look. (Also the perfect apples!) I HATE the way normal pears, and perfect oranges look. I'm a meh on cheeries. Sadly, my town fruit is Oranges. Ugh

I love the way the perfect and normal peaches look. (Also the perfect apples!) I HATE the way normal pears, and perfect oranges look. I'm a meh on cheeries. Sadly, my town fruit is Oranges. Ugh

I actually love how perfect Pears and oranges look! :)

Question: Would you like to see other varieties of (native) fruit added next game?

I'm personally really into collecting and planting the different types, so I'd love to have more types to work with. The one I can come up with at the moment is plums. Beautiful purple and blue shades would stand out from all the other fruit <3

Question: Would you like to see other varieties of (native) fruit added next game?

I'm personally really into collecting and planting the different types, so I'd love to have more types to work with. The one I can come up with at the moment is plums. Beautiful purple and blue shades would stand out from all the other fruit <3

Strawberries , Raspberries , Grapes , Water melons , Pineapples , Blue berries and Pomegranate!

Strawberries , Raspberries , Grapes , Water melons , Pineapples , Blue berries and Pomegranate!

I'd like seeing all the berries as well, but that would mean the inclusion of fruit shrubs, which I'm not sure they'll want to do. Don't get me wrong, I definitely think there should be more variety for the bushes (or plants in general, to be honest) - I'm just thinking they may not want to do away with the simplicity.

Being able to have little rows of strawberry shrubs, or a watermelon patch would be a dream. Imagine pumpkins (that glow on Halloween!) in the fall <3

my favorite normal fruit are peaches, but my favorite perfect fruit are apples! :)

I love your banner it's to cute!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your sailor moon banner is AMAZING!!! It's to cute! Would you want to be friends? I'd love to see your town. :)

I like peaches most overall! I really like perfect peaches, I think they're a really nice golden color that matches with the town aesthetic I always go for. Perfect apples are really nice though, I love how they look glossy! They're my town fruit right now and I like them a lot more than I expected to originally :eek:

Oranges and cherries. I don't even really like oranges irl but I really enjoy having them as my native fruit in game, idek why lol

Perfect apples in this game look like crystal gem apples, like they'd be coated in a crisp, crystally, delicate outer skin, and be scrumptiously sweet inside. I love oranges though (how they look on trees).

i know! they look soooo pretty and soo good!

i like oranges a lot and now both of my towns have native oranges. i like regular apples too but i don't like the perfect apples.

I love normal and perfect persimmons, I was pretty upset when pears were my native fruit. My game before I reset had apples as the native, so that's what I was hoping for. >.>

Apples are my favorite since they're probably the most common fruit trees in real life. Well er- at least where I live they are eheh.
I also like peaches too because they match with almost everything, and make the town more pretty!

Back