Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Feedback
99.4% (161) +
I'm looking to buy things of nature!

Hybrids, clovers, bushes, saplings, & cedar saplings! 1 tbt each!

Last edited:
I can get you orange roses, orange tulips, blue pansies, orange pansies. how many do you need? :)

I can get you orange roses, orange tulips, blue pansies, orange pansies. how many do you need? :)

7 blue pansies please. 14 tbt total sound OK? 2 tbt per blue pansy.

I can get you clovers. How many are you looking for c:

I can get you clovers. How many are you looking for c:

Right now, a small batch for next to Stitches house going off the path.

Would it be OK if I contact you again? I think I'll need some later for Deli and Sydney's house going off the path.

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure, delivery or pickup? :) and may I know your FC?

Delivery please. I am adding qr codes of a path to my second character. Will be in about 10 minutes. Ok?

Let me get my fc up on my profile. Something happened to it.

Right now, a small batch for next to Stitches house going off the path.

Would it be OK if I contact you again? I think I'll need some later for Deli and Sydney's house going off the path.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Delivery please. I am adding qr codes of a path to my second character. Will be in about 10 minutes. Ok?

Let me get my fc up on my profile. Something happened to it.

Yeah no problem! I'll add your fc. Please VM me when you're ready c:

Yep you can just give me a number c:

I can also grab you any hybrid as well so you can give me a number for whatever you need too :)

Yep you can just give me a number c:

I can also grab you any hybrid as well so you can give me a number for whatever you need too :)

Ok. I am almost done and I will get a number. Post it. Add you and bonucci. Open my gate.

Delivery is fine, right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are there any hybrids you're specifically looking for?

carnations, possibly? 2 white ones, 2 pink ones? Let me get back to you. Am qr coding and
2 others are going to drop some things off.

Alright, I can get you them. ^^ Just let me know when you want to trade~

Ok. Gates open for Hyoon and Jadeth. bonnuci already delivered.

Ok. Changed the price to 1 tbt per due to reasonable reasoning. Saw other threads in Re-tail.

Jadeth, bonucci, and Hyoon were paid as original pricing. From now on though,
I will pay 1 tbt per hybrid, clover, sapling, bushes, and cedar saplings as edited in the first post.

Last edited:
Hiya :3 I noticed you posted on my garden sale, what were you wanting to buy? Order as much as you like, there is no limit (as long as it doesn't surpass my currenr stock)

Hiya :3 I noticed you posted on my garden sale, what were you wanting to buy? Order as much as you like, there is no limit (as long as it doesn't surpass my currenr stock)

I posted in your shop as you were commenting. Seems you're out of stock, so nevermind.

Last edited:
Back