• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pineapple on Pizza??

do you like pineapple on pizza?

• UH, YES!!

Votes: 136 43.0%
  • EEW, NO!!

Votes: 121 38.3%
  • I don't care / haven't tried it

Votes: 59 18.7%

• Total voters
hawaiian/any other kind of pizza with pineapple on it is profanation

if u like pineapple on pizza youre a hoe confirmed

I love pineapple on pizza I'm so shocked by these results because everyone I know loves it! It's the perfect mixture of salty and sweet :) Don't hate on it before you give it a real chance!

I never want anything other than plain pizza. However, I don't understand why people act so insulted at other people eating pineapple on their pizza? It may be some kind of joke, but honestly, if that's the case I can't really appreciate it as a joke. I think people are far too nosy about other people's eating habits. I have dealt with it all of my life and I wish people would just mind their own business.

Hmm some ppl are saying not to try it and saying try a little of it
I think i'll give it a try :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course not a big bite of it

Hmm some ppl are saying not to try it and saying try a little of it
I think i'll give it a try :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Of course not a big bite of it

My guy tries pineapple on pizza for the first time and suddenly disappears never to be seen again. RIP buddy, I always knew that pineapple was evil.

I just ate pineapple on pizza yesterday. it was delicious. you people are weak and will not survive the winter

I have changed my opinion on this recently after having a pineapple pizza that was actually pretty good. Before that, all the pineapple pizzas I had were cheap frozen pizzas and they did not taste very good. If you make it right though, they add some nice flavor.

The amount of dislikes on this poll seems a little bit excessive lol

Personally no, i hate pineapple. But if anyone wants it on their pizza then go right on ahead. Just keep it far away from my pizza and we're all good.

Back