• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pineapple on Pizza??

do you like pineapple on pizza?

• UH, YES!!

Votes: 136 43.0%
  • EEW, NO!!

Votes: 121 38.3%
  • I don't care / haven't tried it

Votes: 59 18.7%

• Total voters
I'm not very fond of sweet pizza, but I'll try a bite once in a while if it's offered just because.

No I think it's awful on pizza. I've tried it before, and I really wasn't fond of it. I do have friends who order it though, and I guess if that's what they like on pizza that's fine. Just don't expect me to order a large pizza with pineapple on it. We're going half and half with that. Fruit does not belong on pizza.

TOMATOES. haha. :p

I don't eat pizza so I wouldn't know unless I actually tried it, although I went to a restaurant once with a few friends and I remember somebody ordering a pizza with pineapple on it and I didn't know what to think. I daren't judge what people eat looking at my small diet, ha.

so the whole chicken w/ maple syrup and breakfast waffles is acceptable but pineapple on pizza isn't? y'all freaks

i personally think that the contrast of the sweetness of the pineapple with the savoury taste of pizza blend very well.

Pineapple is good on pizza despite what mogyay says

wow as soon as i saw that u posted i knew there'd be trouble

also guys don't be fooled the mods clearly manipulated this poll, i refuse to believe so many good people on this forum would like this abomination

pineapple on pizza is w r o n g

I order Hawaiian pizza for the ham, the pineapple is okay and I don't mind it. But only when it's paired with ham, otherwise that's too sweet on my savoury pizza >:[

ham & pineapple are amazing on pizza - but i don't get it as often as i used to haha

6000.. Gonna take a guess at who hacked this

I love mixing sweet and savory flavors, so it's one of my favorites. At Pizza Hut I add banana and cherry peppers and call it fruit salad pizza :3

I'm so glad 6,000 people agree that pineapple on pizza is the way to go :cool:

the better poll question would be

"Do you like the forum having a new poll thread every month asking about pineapple on pizza?"

also, I was going to advise that you shouldn't let Thunder see this thread, but now that Fair's over he can't really troll us for another year anyhow... :p

Last edited:
6000.. Gonna take a guess at who hacked this

Did you find any clues yet? Appreciate any help you can offer in helping us find the perpetrator.

Hi I disabled the Russian Hackers that infiltrated your poll, from Tom with love xoxo

PS - pineapple on pizza is gross

Back