• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pineapple on Pizza??

do you like pineapple on pizza?

• UH, YES!!

Votes: 136 43.0%
  • EEW, NO!!

Votes: 121 38.3%
  • I don't care / haven't tried it

Votes: 59 18.7%

• Total voters

queertactics

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2022-3382-8250
Isabelle
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
this is without a doubt THE most important question of all time --

do you like pineapple on pizza? yes or no?

Why in the big, wide world are people so hot and bothered about pineapple on pizza?! I like Hawaiian pizza, I like pizza without pineapple! There's no need to argue! It doesn't matter! It's just pizza!

Last edited:
I never understood what the big huff was. Some people like anchovies on their pizza. Pineapple is so tame.

Pineapple is so good yet so cruel since it "digests" the skin in your mouth. I felt that wrath after I drank a pineapple smoothie.

I prefer pineapple alone, just the sweetness of pineapple doesn't really suit cheesy pizza. I love both foods, I just don't want to mix them.

I usually order Hawaiian pizza when I get the chance, so I'd say it's pretty good

My opinion isn't really an option in the choices in the poll-I like it, but isn't my favorite topping out there.

I'm the type of guy who pulls the whole cheese off my pizza and eats it just sauce on bread, so I don't mind.

YESYESYES i looove pineapple pizza!! it's gotta be one of my favorite pizza toppings. when i was like 4 i'd get so excited over it
i remember being really shocked too when i found out people didn't like pineapple on pizza

It's an average topping, sometimes I feel as though it's too sweet and juicy.

hawaiian pizza is great how dare u

That's a big nono for me personally xD I've always hated the combination of sweet and salty, but pineapple as a pizza topping is just... eww, no thank you.

Pineapple with ham on pizza is the best combination on pizza ever. I also like sundried tomatos on my pizza. People who have only had margarita are to worried about venturing out and trying new flavours!

This was also a Splatfest battle. "No pineapple on pizza" won that one, by the way. I don't like pineapple, so it's no contest.

Back