• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pineapple on Pizza??

do you like pineapple on pizza?

• UH, YES!!

Votes: 136 43.0%
  • EEW, NO!!

Votes: 121 38.3%
  • I don't care / haven't tried it

Votes: 59 18.7%

• Total voters
I used to love Hawaiian pizza, it was my fave. But now I don't eat ham, so without the ham I don't know what else I would pair with it. But I do miss it a lot. If i found a good ham/bacon sub you bet your butt I'd be eating it a lot!

you know, the only really great thing about pineapples is their shape, and that's it.

Of course! It's delicious!

Pineapple is my favorite topping and delicious on pizza. Fight me

Why in the big, wide world are people so hot and bothered about pineapple on pizza?! I like Hawaiian pizza, I like pizza without pineapple! There's no need to argue! It doesn't matter! It's just pizza!

Haha, this response was so funny!

I like Hawaiian pizza, but I don't eat it very often. I think it would be weird if you had it with other toppings though.

pineapple on pizza is gr8

ill bet you most people that trash pineapple pizza just hate it cuz it sorta became a meme

pineapple on pizza is gr8

ill bet you most people that trash pineapple pizza just hate it cuz it sorta became a meme

No. I disapprove pineapple on pizza because:

a) I hate pineapple and
b) Sweetness kills the overall pizza flavor.

Imo, a pizza should be salty and not sweet.

My husband loves it. I'm not necessarily grossed out by it but it's just not my thing. More pineapple pizza for him... o_O

no, No, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

As Gordan Ramsay says, "You do NOT put pineapple on a ******* pizza."

FIGHT ME PEOPLE. FIGHT ME.

Last edited:
no, No, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

As Gordan Ramsay says, "You do NOT put pineapple on a ******* pizza."

FIGHT ME PEOPLE FIGHT ME.
Gordon also is a jerk to vegans/vegetarians so...not really a personal role model I'd follow. o_O

Last edited:
Gordon also is a jerk to vegans/vegetarians so...not really a personal role model I'd follow. o_O

A "jerk," huh? Sometimes being a "jerk" is just speaking the truth.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pineapple is my favorite topping and delicious on pizza. Fight me

I'm free anytime this weekend to fight.

Last edited:
I like pineapple on pizza but I don't eat pork so like I can't order a Hawaiian pizza because it's got ham lmao. So I've gotta go real custom if I really want pineapple on my pizza.

A "jerk," huh? Sometimes being a "jerk" is just speaking the truth.

Forcing or manipulating people to eat something in their dietary restrictions, which he's admitted and been filmed doing, is wrong period. Whether someone agrees with someone's practices or not, making someone sick, which feeding someone meat when they do not eat it can do, is extremely unprofessional of a chef...
But hey, you do you.

Last edited:
I'll just leave a quote from Steven Universe here:

"Son, someday you'll realize that all pizza is good pizza." ~Greg Universe

Forcing or manipulating people to eat something in their dietary restrictions, which he's admitted and been filmed doing, is wrong period. Whether someone agrees with someone's practices or not, making someone sick, which feeding someone meat when they do not eat it can do, is extremely unprofessional of a chef...
But hey, you do you.

What he says is right. He has said things that are just meant to help people with their diet. Vegetarians/Vegans have no idea that not eating meat does not help animals in anyway. Be smart, don't be a vegetarian.

I'm honestly surprised Ramsey hasn't gotten health code violations himself -- you REALLY aren't supposed to be able to mess with people's dietary restrictions like that.

like tbh I'm lactose intolerant (and I made a poll about pizza!! haha!) and if I don't have pills before ingesting dairy I'm doubled over in pain within minutes... but somehow people still think it's just cause I'm being picky when I ask for soy in my latte. (Pro tip: don't be rude to food service workers but ask to speak to a manager and they'll almost always give you a full refund if a worker accidentally screws up your order re: dietary restrictions).

nevermind someone already used the gordon ramsey meme
damnit

Last edited:
Back